Carvel for Wigan

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ddtftf

Carvel for Wigan

Post by ddtftf »

I have spoken today with a contact within the club at a high level, who says that it is 95% certain they will signe Carvel for Wigan today. The information in the past has been accurate, apart fron Brisco who was persuaded for better terms not to signe. I know we get a lot of speculation on this site, but I think that this is near the mark, certainly hope so.
Glynola

Re: Carvel for Wigan

Post by Glynola »

Superb news if true, secure Korkidas too and that's a pack....
Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant. It just makes me want to set myself on fire!
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

ddtftf posted:
I have spoken today with a contact within the club at a high level,
how do all these people have sources high up in the club?

Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

I was asked to be a director of the old Central Park & I am a personal friend of Jack Robinson, I own a commercial fishery, & many of the players come here including the junior coaches and the staff from the JJB.I knew that David Hodgson was going to Huddersfield because he told me himself that he had recieved better terms & he had to do what was right for his family, although he said he would have loved to have returned to Wigan.I am not always right, but the info I get is usually good, and not from a friend of a friend. As we know things change at the last minute as with the signing of King who on the last minute went to Warrington, but my info was that Wigan just stopped ringing his agent. ( I think it became a Dutch Auction).
lancaster077

Post by lancaster077 »

I just hope its true, Carvell would be a very good signing for Himself and Wigan.And under Noble would command a place in the GB squad.

Put a word in, The fans wouldent mind Korkidas to partner him too.

That would be a formidable and massive front row of Fielden,Feka,Carvell and Korkidas.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

If the fans like Korky, it wouldn't do any harm to all write into the new owners to let them know the fans feelings. After all its you who buy the season tickets and pay to see them play.
binxterboy

Post by binxterboy »

why has korky not been snapped up yet , has anybody any thoughts?
♫ тнз ѕσчτн ѕтαиδ мαѕѕіνз ♪
lancaster077

Post by lancaster077 »

Well ive not heard a bad word said about him on here the same goes for Carvell both would be appreciated by the fans. Them 2 would be ideal for Wigan and would also benefit themselves from great coaching, The town and the fans.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

luke_robinsons_ angel posted:
ddtftf posted:
I have spoken today with a contact within the club at a high level,
how do all these people have sources high up in the club?
It must be the tall bar stools in Hull, to stop the pick pockets.
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

ddtftf posted:
I was asked to be a director of the old Central Park & I am a personal friend of Jack Robinson, I own a commercial fishery, & many of the players come here including the junior coaches and the staff from the JJB.I knew that David Hodgson was going to Huddersfield because he told me himself that he had recieved better terms & he had to do what was right for his family, although he said he would have loved to have returned to Wigan.I am not always right, but the info I get is usually good, and not from a friend of a friend. As we know things change at the last minute as with the signing of King who on the last minute went to Warrington, but my info was that Wigan just stopped ringing his agent. ( I think it became a Dutch Auction).
thanks for clearing that up, just seems that a lot of people have sources that are "high up", just turn out to be ticket office clerks whose dogs sniffed each other in a park!
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.