Harrison Hanson.

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
lancaster077

Harrison Hanson.

Post by lancaster077 »

I hope this is not true but ive been told by lots of Saints fans that they are going to be signing Harrison Hansen for next year.

They are buying out his contract at Wigan and paying his deffered wages.

Apparently there is going to be space under the cap because Long is going and Jason Hooper is going to retire through injury.
luke_robinsons_angel

Re: Harrison Hanson.

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

i can smell something not very nice!

what a load of tosh!
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Hooper as already been replaced by Flannery ?or whatever he is called surely if room is available with long leaving a scrum half would be more likely Deacon?
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
thomo

Post by thomo »

keep Hanson - he had a great end of season - think it should be him an Hock starting in second row then Coley off the bench
Hanson needs a big off season to build himself up so he can smash through tackles and knock attackers back.
He needs 8-10Kg on him to be top class
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

The lad stood out in the playoffs , with a good off season expect him to shine he runs well and good lines off our halves , it would be a shame if he was to leave .
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mother Feka

Post by Mother Feka »

sorry but this is a load of b****cks.

i know very well that hansen is just settling in in his new house in wigan and also hates saints with a passion :lol: so no chance there.
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

stains are begining to realise the backbone of the team long, sculthorpe, cunningham, are getting old and will need replacing soon. problem is quality players at knock down prices are not that easy to find. wild wasnt intrested in stains neither was deacon hargreaves was one of our cast offs and there acadamy squad will take 2-3 seasons at super league level before they really get going. this is why they are looking for young players with super league experience. i think we should do the same to them as they did to us dont lend loan or sell any players to stains. :wink:
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
lancaster077

Post by lancaster077 »

Im only reporting whats been told to me and they seem very adament that this is going to happen.Also Saints are trying to change the ranks so Roby signs a new contract whether that meens people coming and going that remains to be seen.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

we need to keep hold of him he works well with tommy leuluai and in the future i can deffinatly see him playing for great britain or new zealand because of his dad..........
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

we need to keep hold of him he works well with tommy leuluai and in the future i can deffinatly see him playing for great britain or new zealand because of his dad..........