New one!

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

New one!

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

Roumer given to me yesterday...

LuLu to leave wigan (apparently he doesn't get on with Lenergan - he was so keen, to leave London because of him so he isn't keen on staying here now)

and Dobbo back to wigan to form a half-back partbership with Trent!

thoughts?
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

Cruncher

Re: New one!

Post by Cruncher »

the-Bowtun-Warr ior posted:

LuLu to leave wigan (apparently he doesn't get on with Lenergan - he was so keen, to leave London because of him so he isn't keen on staying here now)

thoughts?
The immediate thought is that things are not that simple. TL has a contract to honour, as do the Wigan club - they signed it too. The same will apply to Dobbo, wherever he happens to be at this moment.

Perhaps if all the parties were willing, the contracts could be torn up. But where does TL go then? Most clubs have now signed all the players they can afford? Maybe there'd be a berth for him Down Under, but does he want to leave?

I think it'll take a lot more than some semi-mythical dislike between him and Lenagan for this to come about (even if they DO dislike each other, they're both professionals - it's not as if one'll walk out the door the moment the other walks in).

I wouldn't hold your breath on this one, the same way I wouldn't hold your breath on the made-up rumour about Matt Cooper.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
Tommy and Trent, a years work for nothing?...I dont think so...

Anyway when is Trent going back Aus?? Thought he was going at end of this season?? :wink:
Still getting treatment on his hamstring, I think. There's an audio interview with him on the official site.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

the-Bowtun-Warr ior posted:

thoughts?

Heard this a while back Dobbo to Wigan LU LU to Catalans at first i thought it was a wind up .There might be some substance in this.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

barrett i here for nother 2 seasons yet but yeah i think there may be some truth in th tommy leuluai one shame but i think there may well be........
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

While Dobson is a good player he is very similar to Barrett and I would prefer the half backs to have different styles of play.

I think that Dobson could be a good replacement when Barrett leaves Wigan.
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

Nobby`s Girl posted:

Anyway when is Trent going back Aus?? Thought he was going at end of this season?? :wink:
haha! i know and at MOS he said 'i'm looking forward to playing for wigan next season'
To be the best
you have to beat the best
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
GeoffN posted:
Nobby`s Girl posted:

Still getting treatment on his hamstring, I think. There's an audio interview with him on the official site.
Ah thats good, lets make sure he`s fit, then we`ll send him home, like brand new! :D
Gone home for a holiday.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Eared that Long may be heading to france with Deacon replacing him , that much flying around anything could be true although more likely not to be :D
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Well stage one Dobson released from Raiders today :eh:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!