Matt Cooper

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Brad5926

Matt Cooper

Post by Brad5926 »

Rumour round the wigan camp and from people who i now who work in side wigan is that Matt Cooper is more than likely going to sign for us next season, it is said that Barrett has gone back to St George to try and help persuade Matt Cooper and Jason Ryles to sign for us next season , hope these people are right :D
lucky 13

Re: Matt Cooper

Post by lucky 13 »

hope your rite :wink:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Brad5926 posted:
Rumour round the wigan camp and from people who i now who work in side wigan is that Matt Cooper is more than likely going to sign for us next season, it is said that Barrett has gone back to St George to try and help persuade Matt Cooper and Jason Ryles to sign for us next season , hope these people are right :D
Barrett & the other Aus players live in a small cul-de-sac of really nice club houses near to Eccleston & I have spoken to Barrett asking him info on the club. I can tell you that he will be very nice, very diplomatic, very courteous, and tell you NOTHING. ( Would make a good coach).
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

ddtftf posted:
Brad5926 posted:
Barrett & the other Aus players live in a small cul-de-sac of really nice club houses near to Eccleston & I have spoken to Barrett asking him info on the club. I can tell you that he will be very nice, very diplomatic, very courteous, and tell you NOTHING. ( Would make a good coach).
Have you not eard anything?
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

lucky 13 posted:
ddtftf posted:
Brad5926 posted:
Have you not eard anything?
No I asked Dave if Lockers new anything and he said that he had not heard any news, which means nothing, as from past experience even if they did they are sworn to secrecy & to be honest sometimes the players are in the dark as much as we are. I once remember Dave asking me where he was playing the following week, so to the players its just a job, not many glue themselves to the TV screen on friday like we do.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
ddtftf posted:
I dont get any of this message... But the eccleston bit, do yo mean in St.Helens?
NO near Standish, Appley Bridge area.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

firstly id like to say, salary cap.

we can afford one but both is a push.

secondly, didn't ryles sign an extension this year to put rumours to rest?

thirdly, this would mean, 4 aussies to my count, barrett, bailey, ryles, cooper. aren't we only allowed 3? or is that rule scrapped for next year?
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

- psycho - posted:
firstly id like to say, salary cap.

we can afford one but both is a push.

secondly, didn't ryles sign an extension this year to put rumours to rest?

thirdly, this would mean, 4 aussies to my count, barrett, bailey, ryles, cooper. aren't we only allowed 3? or is that rule scrapped for next year?
The quota is effectively 5 from now on but because they are phasing in changes to the overseas player rules its actually 10 next year with it dropping to 5 over time.

dave
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

ah, thanks for clearing that up dave.

so we'll easily have enough overseas room. i make our overseas players next year to be-

barrett
lueluia
feka
bailey
richards??? (irish connections)

then maybe cooper and ryles

hansen doesnt count am i correct, as he is a product of our youth academy.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

I also thought ryles had signed an extension at st george :eh: