Request to moderators.

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Fraggle

Re: Request to moderators.

Post by Fraggle »

GeoffN posted:
And yes, it should be moved to "off-topic"!
Done.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

GeoffN posted:
I hold sincere beliefs that muppets created the world, and Fraggle is mocking those beliefs...
That's blasphemous, it is a well-known fact that Fraggles and Muppets are all descended from the originator of our species, the great Kermit.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Fraggle posted:
GeoffN posted:
I hold sincere beliefs that muppets created the world, and Fraggle is mocking those beliefs...
That's blasphemous, it is a well-known fact that Fraggles and Muppets are all descended from the originator of our species, the great Kermit.
I had a thread deleted from BBC for referring to Stevo as a muppet!!!
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

gpartin posted:
"Taking the p out of Muslims is OK, nothing racist about it - it's a religion, not a race. "

haha Thats brilliant. Islam is the religion muslims are the people!!!
yep, muslims are the people who follow the religion of Islam, no matter what country they're from or what colour their skin is.
Nothing to do with race, there are plenty of white muslims, just as there are plenty of black Christians.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I just wish more people would believe in the 'string' theorem about the universe creation. Then we wouldnt have all this 7 days nonesense. HC is entitled to his beliefs thats fine. But why should it be wrong for a christian to say 'you are going to hell if you dont believe 'God' didnt create the world'... whereas I could legitimately say the same thing such as 'you should go to hell because you dont recognise string theory (or big bang which is more common)'

I get offended when people overlook geology/science in favour of spirits. So if omeone had a username of Old Man of Coniston*... should I be offended by that? the same way 'God's username has been taken?

No.

*Old Man of Coniston is a hill/mountain
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Bear

Post by Bear »

Fact is... We all born we all die
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

It is sad that a simple request to the moderators leads to such a load of ballony. "Let's kick the Christian." Firstly religion is a belief or faith. It is not followed blindly but by an acceptance of that faith to be true. You may follow Wigan and then change with little consiquence. Christianity is not a team to be followed as much as a way of life to be lived. You do not have to be sad to have faith. In fact a Christian has more to look forward to than the non-Christian. God is the centre of the Christian faith. As one poster put it there is more than one god being followed. Put the picture with the title and there can be no doubt what god he/she is refering to. It is therefore the reason for my complaint. Mock if you want but my complaint stands. I have the right to say if something offends. I have done so. What will come of it will be down to the poster and the moderators. Hopefully he/she will change their login name. Oh and finally Highland Convert comes from the fact that though I was born in the borders I lived in north scotland most of my life. The fact that I was also a union prop led to my handle, Convert is the moving of allegience from union to league. Nothing what so ever to do with religeon. HC
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

GeoffN posted:
gpartin posted:
"Taking the p out of Muslims is OK, nothing racist about it - it's a religion, not a race. "

haha Thats brilliant. Islam is the religion muslims are the people!!!
yep, muslims are the people who follow the religion of Islam, no matter what country they're from or what colour their skin is.
Nothing to do with race, there are plenty of white muslims, just as there are plenty of black Christians.

So its ok to ridicule them as a religion because they have varying skin colours allowing you to avoid the accusation of racism? :wink:
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I think a lot of people are questioning ethics, not your religious beliefs.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Bear

Post by Bear »

Well the religion V Science could go on for days.

i think best thing to do is no one post anything else and lets get on with it
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!