What does Stuart Cummings do at the RFL?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
BriH

What does Stuart Cummings do at the RFL?

Post by BriH »

As the title says, does anybody know what he actully does?
gpartin

Re: What does Stuart Cummings ...

Post by gpartin »

Gets paid loads of money for sitting around thinking up elaborate reasons and technicalities to justify blatant refereeing errors.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

mike binder

Re: What does Stuart Cummi...

Post by mike binder »

officially he is controller of the refs,unofficially jack poo but im sure rob will tell me diffrent
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
ddtftf

Re: What does Stuart Cummings ...

Post by ddtftf »

BriH posted:
As the title says, does anybody know what he actully does?
He gives all the Wigan matches to Clown and Ganson
Bear

Post by Bear »

gpartin posted:
Gets paid loads of money for sitting around thinking up elaborate reasons and technicalities to justify blatant refereeing errors.
Thats a busy job :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
BriH

Post by BriH »

Exactly what I thought. "Director of Referees" is official title. I'm sure that doesn't take a lot of doing! From what I've seen last season, some of them look completely direction-less!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

BriH posted:
Exactly what I thought. "Director of Referees" is official title. I'm sure that doesn't take a lot of doing! From what I've seen last season, some of them look completely direction-less!
Do you wanna become a referee then? Let's get some competent people on board!!
lancaster077

Post by lancaster077 »

I also feel there has been and currently is a select few refs that dont seem to give Wigan an even keel to the opposition while in charge.

In living memory we have had Holdsworth,Cummings,Smith,Klein and Ganson.

And why does Ganson go to the video ref most of the time Wigan have scored.

I am more than happy to loose to the opposition if the game has been run on a level playing field by the ref.

And in most cases a win is very,very hard fought when Ganson seems to be in charge as the penalty count is always against us.Its even gone as far as Noble going to the Rugby Football League and in particular Cummings about the ammount of penalties against Wigan :angry:

So all in all he must be an A.B.W Anything But Wigan this is what he is and does.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

lancaster077 posted:
I also feel there has been and currently is a select few refs that dont seem to give Wigan an even keel to the opposition while in charge.

In living memory we have had Holdsworth,Cummings,Smith,Klein and Ganson.

And why does Ganson go to the video ref most of the time Wigan have scored.

I am more than happy to loose to the opposition if the game has been run on a level playing field by the ref.

And in most cases a win is very,very hard fought when Ganson seems to be in charge as the penalty count is always against us.Its even gone as far as Noble going to the Rugby Football League and in particular Cummings about the ammount of penalties against Wigan :angry:

So all in all he must be an A.B.W Anything But Wigan this is what he is and does.
Paranoia!!!!!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

robjoenz posted:
Paranoia!!!!!
What have Black Sabbath got to do with this? :roll: :doz:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!