Feka this year or last?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Bear

Feka this year or last?

Post by Bear »

Right time for a new debate.
Which season do you think was fekas better at wigan?
2006 or 2007?
For me it was 2007 as there looked to be more aggresion about him. Even more impact and even more powerful
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
NICKYKISS

Re: Feka this year or last?

Post by NICKYKISS »

Bout the same.

Thought he was more consistant in 2006 but had probably his best 3/4 games for us in 2007.

If we ever get round to using him how he should be used which is from the bench in the last 15/20 mins of each half then we will see even more from him.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

yeah bear totlly agree ........

feka had a great season this year i just hope he can next year he is the key member in our front row......
CherryandWhiteandProud

Re: Feka this year or last...

Post by CherryandWhiteandProud »

shawcross da warrior posted:

feka had a great season this year i just hope he can next year he is the key member in our front row......
..unless Fielden shapes up.
Bear

Post by Bear »

CherryandWhitea ndProud posted:
shawcross da warrior posted:

..unless Fielden shapes up.
Yes he will shape up over the winter hope fully.
Erm will work on his fitness levals proberbly. But if you see the power in the play offs he brung at hull. In the time he was on that is. It was scary. You need a player like that to take the team forward and give them the yards they need.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Bear posted:
2006 or 2007?
For me it was 2007 as there looked to be more aggresion about him. Even more impact and even more powerful
I think he needs to up his game next season. Although the good bits were good there wasn't enough of them :)
Bear

Post by Bear »

Fujiman posted:
Bear posted:
2006 or 2007?
I think he needs to up his game next season. Although the good bits were good there wasn't enough of them :)
I agree about the fitness levels. Im sure it will be something that he will work on. It was getting better towards the later stages of the season. He played most games in 07.
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

For what Feka's costing us, has he been worth it at all?

I'm not saying his contract is exclusively the cause of our current recruitment plight, but I'll bet the big fella is on a very tidy sum.

So the question stands. For 15 minutes a match, has he been worth it? After two years, I'm inclining towards 'no'.
Bear

Post by Bear »

You are entitled to your opinion, i must disagree and say Yes. he has been worth it for me. Not only on the pitch but off the pitch he has been great. with all his training camps and community work
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Cruncher posted:
For what Feka's costing us, has he been worth it at all?

I'm not saying his contract is exclusively the cause of our current recruitment plight, but I'll bet the big fella is on a very tidy sum.

So the question stands. For 15 minutes a match, has he been worth it? After two years, I'm inclining towards 'no'.
I agree with you . What we need is a prop who can last at least 50/60 mins not a ten minute wonder.