lenaghan in full control

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
stevo38

lenaghan in full control

Post by stevo38 »

lenaghan was asked if brian noble was in control of buying players and he said no ,its hes money and he will have the final say but he will want there input on buying ,just a bit of news ive picked up from a good source
faz13

Re: lenaghan in full control

Post by faz13 »

which is rite if you bought a team wouldnt you want sum input in2 the team i would
faz13

Re: lenaghan in full contr...

Post by faz13 »

mmmmmmmmmm..............
warriors10

Post by warriors10 »

stevo38 posted:
lenaghan was asked if brian noble was in control of buying players and he said no ,its hes money and he will have the final say but he will want there input on buying ,just a bit of news ive picked up from a good source
we need to be careful with this
the owner cant be too involved
noble is the manager let him do all that, or the same thing will happen like whats happend at chelsea with mourinho
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

forgive the spelling but you know who i mean :sly:
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

IMHO that Nobby and Lydon will be putting together a player hit list and presenting it to Ian Lenegan .As was always it was the chairman who had the last say who he bought .
faz13

Post by faz13 »

soz but hasnt he done well at quins with the spending he has had imagine what he could do at wigan
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

stevo38 posted:
At all clubs in all sports eventually the final say sio on a player is with the owner not the manager.

Managers can ask to get a player but the owner has the final say so. Would you allow anyone to spend thousnads of your money without being in control.
CherryandWhiteandProud

Post by CherryandWhiteandProud »

I think Lenagen trusts Noble- or he needs to if this is going to work. He looks etter than Whelan anyway.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

I agree, I think he'll do a good job. As long as the management work together and discuss things we should have a bright future I think.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."