Presumably McAvoy

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
andybailey147

Re: Presumably McAvoy

Post by andybailey147 »

richards is fine at full back
andybailey147

Post by andybailey147 »

danny hill is a million miles away from our needs at centre!
andybailey147

Post by andybailey147 »

we might have someone lined up, if not then dv back, hill has no pace,
andybailey147

Post by andybailey147 »

thing is, he is a very capable player, we just dont always see it!
demt82

Post by demt82 »

There are a lot of excellent players in Aus/New who cannot get into the NRL and would be cheap to bring over, Dobson was playing 2nd Div in Aus when Catalans signed him.Maybe thats the area to look after all Fergeson came to Wigan from a country club and look what a great player he was.
Doctor of medicine.(MBcHB)
You will be asleep soon.
Its only a little prick!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

demt82 posted:
There are a lot of excellent players in Aus/New who cannot get into the NRL and would be cheap to bring over, Dobson was playing 2nd Div in Aus when Catalans signed him.Maybe thats the area to look after all Fergeson came to Wigan from a country club and look what a great player he was.
My line of thinking too.

There are many players, who for whatever reason, become available at least mid-season in Australia (and lesser extent Super league). We could, as long as we do not waste the available money, maybe sign one or two of these.

We couldn't get anyone if we continue to fritter what little salary cap money we have left on players that either served us very poorly (DV) or on mediocre journeyman (NM).

To do so, continues the merry-go-round of poor players committed to contracts and no money/space available when good players DO "hit the market", whilst all the fans scratch their heads wondering "why"? :roll:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Fujiman posted:
BTW does anyone know if the full back from Widnes has been signed by anytbody yet (Grix I think)
Yes, he's been signed by Wakefield along with Oliver Wilkes. They're having a mini-Wigan revival there, with ex-Wigan Assistant Coach John Kear now "football director", obviously Wilkes, and also Francis Stephenson (general manager) and Nigel "I once managed two games without getting injured" Wright (assistant coach) also at the club.

http://www.sportinglife.com/rugbyleague ... field.html
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

DaveO posted:
Tonytt posted:
Like most wigan fans im looking at the bigger picture. 1 we are skint.
No we aren't. There is money to spend but we are paying too few players too much money so are restricted by the salary cap to spending a further £140K.
So in practical terms - we're skint :lol: :lol:

Talk about being pedantic Dave, you're becoming your own tribute band!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mikey800

Post by Mikey800 »

First post here, and i'm going to start as i mean to go on by being controversial:
I'd play Lockers in the centres. Pace(ish) good hands and would certainly provide some great defensive cover out wide. I would be interested in others views, but be gentle with me, it's my first time!!!
"Well, it seemed like a good idea" he said, as the paramedics slowly lifted him into the waiting ambulance
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Mikey800 posted:
First post here, and i'm going to start as i mean to go on by being controversial:
I'd play Lockers in the centres. Pace(ish) good hands and would certainly provide some great defensive cover out wide. I would be interested in others views, but be gentle with me, it's my first time!!!
get ready lol alot of people on here dont think he can play LF wellcome aboard and enjoy
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME