DANNY SCULTHORPE

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ddtftf

DANNY SCULTHORPE

Post by ddtftf »

DANNY SCULTHORPE for a year as extra prop? when he was at Wigan he gave good service to us going forward. He is big, strong and can offload in the tackle, I know he can be injury prone, but he would be ideal for a season. Or maybe Kieth Masom, I am not his biggest fan, but he could do a job and both these players would be cheap.
ancientnloyal

Re: DANNY SCULTHORPE

Post by ancientnloyal »

No.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

He was great fun to watch, and great value for a punch up. Given how injury prone he is and the penalties he gives away we should only sign him if he is very cheap.
Last time he was here it seemed that we couldn't get rid of him quickly enough, so v unlikely.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Some would also say the same of Terry Newton!
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

ddtftf posted:
DANNY SCULTHORPE for a year as extra prop? when he was at Wigan he gave good service to us going forward. He is big, strong and can offload in the tackle, I know he can be injury prone, but he would be ideal for a season. Or maybe Kieth Masom, I am not his biggest fan, but he could do a job and both these players would be cheap.
Even if he played for free NO
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

ddtftf posted:
No insulted intended, but are you Ian Millward in disguise?! Mason is terrible, barely Superleague class let alone suitable for Wigan. We'd be as well with putting an immobile punching bag on the pitch as using him, even as cover he's not as good as Prescott or O'Carroll in my opinion.

As for Sculthorpe, I'm not inclined to bring back players who failed to impress first time around, and such players often won't come back in any case after their previous experience. Sculthorpe failed to live up to expectations, partially because of injury but even when he wasn't injured there were flashes of good stuff but far too much average play.

I don't see the point in spending money on players just for the sake of it, better instead to go and raid someone else's Academy for a young prop instead of wasting it on the likes of these.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

ddtftf posted:
And you are on another thread saying Macavoy isn't good enough :D
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

lucky 13 posted:
ddtftf posted:
And you are on another thread saying Macavoy isn't good enough :D
I don't think that any of them are good enough for Wigan, but having just spoken to Millard at the Crow Orchard petrol station, he says Wigan will be in a mess for the next three years, so we may as well get used to second rate signings. I also wonder if they have put the season ticket sales back a week because of poor take up.
right cross

Post by right cross »

well we all know who is to blame mo and his side kick :angry: :angry:
demt82

Post by demt82 »

Quick nurse he is out of bed again! :roll:
Doctor of medicine.(MBcHB)
You will be asleep soon.
Its only a little prick!