Wigan away shirt

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
warriors

Wigan away shirt

Post by warriors »

I cant believe how cheap the new shirt is.£33
I got told that it would be more, because of england winning the world cup.

But i am glad of the price, i am goin to go an get one now. I hope that they havent all gone. :D
Moore_115

Re: Wigan away shirt

Post by Moore_115 »

dont think they will have only came in 2 shop 2day so i dont think they will have ran out YET :)
Every thing is funny as long as it is happening to someone else.
warriors

Post by warriors »

i was just say, the league game sold out straight way. So i thought that the new top might do. but i hope not. :D
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

warriors posted:
i was just say, the league game sold out straight way. So i thought that the new top might do. but i hope not. :D
The distribution of shirts and games is totally different. Even if you consider how many RL fans have computers nowadays, a large proportion of those would not want this game, but since it's the first RL game for a very long time the distributers can't have much idea quite how many people would be interested.

New shirts, on the other hand, are launched increasing often and JJB Sports must have a good idea how many they sell in the days following a launch. I think home shirts sell faster than away shirts, and shirts sell faster when there is a proper launch with players etc (we haven't done that for a while, don't know why?), but I can't see them getting so few as to sell out straight away, especially just before a home game when most people will be buying their shirts.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

warriors posted:
I cant believe how cheap the new shirt is. £33
I got told that it would be more, because of england winning the world cup.
What's poncey rugby got to do with price of a Wigan shirt?
warriors

Post by warriors »

Rob can you plz just for 1 day zip it.
Coz you are a richard.

Just think about it what is the first word of both of the games. RUGBY.an coz they won.
So that mite make more ppl like rugby, so they put the price up an get more money. See i dont understand yoo at all rob. you say that you are at uni. When to me you dont really no what you are on about.

So just think about what ppl have to say. An try to understand what they are sayin, it is not hard. :lol:
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

who went & got a new away shirt last night??? were they readily available????

& i think 33 quid for a shirt is good value... goood that they havn`t put the price up from last season...
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Not got mine yet, will be getting it on Sunday at the match. Last two times shirts came out I got them on first day, they had a few shirts on the racks so you could check sizes then had loads of them in packets behind the tills. Imagine it's the same this time, they're not going to run out.
BIG AL

Post by BIG AL »

there seams to be a lot of excitement about the new shirt and its price BUT what about the quality .I have not had hold of one yet so i reserve judgement.Hope its better than our current home shirt if not i will stick with the quality of my addidas shirt from a few seasons back :( :doz:
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

yep. good point big al. out home jersey isn`t the best quality.. but our last away(black patrick) was far better quality not only in feel but fit..

so yeah i`m hopin our new away is along the same lines..