willie mason

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
gpartin

Re: willie mason

Post by gpartin »

Mason is going to Hull.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Sutty

Post by Sutty »

I read that last night as well. He'll be a good acquisition for them, although if he carries on in his disruptive manner he may not go down too well with the fans. Would be good to see him and Feka taking each other on.

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Sutty posted:
I read that last night as well. He'll be a good acquisition for them, although if he carries on in his disruptive manner he may not go down too well with the fans. Would be good to see him and Feka taking each other on.
Yeah I think it will be great he's bound to cause Hull more problems :lol: :lol:

I'll be able to shout abuse at him when he trains behind my house :wink:
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

dawbz

Post by dawbz »

gpartin posted:
Mason is going to Hull.
You may be right, Hull have just confirmed on BBCRadio Manchester that they are in talks with big Willie Mason, so Fielden may get to meet up with him again next season.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

dawbz posted:
gpartin posted:
Mason is going to Hull.
You may be right, Hull have just confirmed on BBCRadio Manchester that they are in talks with big Willie Mason, so Fielden may get to meet up with him again next season.
A friend of mine at work told me and she is good mates with Paul King who told her lasst night, her information has been pretty spot on in the past. I would be more surprised if she was wrong than otherwise.

dawbz

Post by dawbz »

I was taking a look on RLFans before and the Stains lot seem to think they are getting Mason, they are struggling to keep Roby with the cap ect so how in the hell can they afford Mason?, hard times approaching for the Stains, from what i've heard they won't be signing anybody due to the salary cap, even Roby could be on his way.
mario

Post by mario »

Give him £140,000 for this season and increase it next season or every season if need be. He would be worth every penny, but can't really see him leaving Australia!
wigwar

Post by wigwar »

Willie Mason is a dirty player on the pitch and a trouble causer off it, as well as being a greedy money grabbing git. I don't care who he signs for as long as it ISN'T Wigan!
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Mason has been sacked by Canterbury. So it looks like could well be coming to SL.

http://sportal.com.au/default.aspx/leag ... cked-38443
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

He can be as dirty as he wants when playing Stains!

Would anyone notice? He can hold em down while pryce has a grab and the great unwashed fat slob can drool and slobber. Nothing changed. :lol: [/img][/url]