Karl Price

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
mikey

Karl Price

Post by mikey »

Read in the daily express we are interested in karl price , this would be an excellent signing 22 6,6",18 stone,a bit raw as a player, great prospect
Cruncher

Re: Karl Price

Post by Cruncher »

mikey posted:
Read in the daily express we are interested in karl price , this would be an excellent signing 22 6,6",18 stone,a bit raw as a player, great prospect
Alas, I fear the Express scribe has lifted this from RLFans. Having read that article, it dovetails almost perfectly with many of the theories currently being aired on Cherry n White.

It's a sad truth, but many of these "RL journalists" really don't know any more than the supporters.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

were do u think the WEP and observer get there stories from in the close season
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

start a rumour on here it will appear in 1 of the papers ,the whole DV thing came off here watch the 1 i start
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

Good prospect yes, i think we need a more experience player as well even if its just to get us through this season
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
thomo

Post by thomo »

I'd have him if he was wanting no more than £40-£50K

Will our forwards please taken not - 18 stone is how they should be built - mr Hock, mr Hansen, mr O'Laughlan, mr presscott, mr O'carroll, mr Hill, mr tomkins - if he can get him self into that shape and be mobile why can't you
Want I would give for an 18 stone prop - Scott Logan
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

pieater-alex posted:
I really do hope this does come off and we sign Karl Pryce offer him what he wants (long as we dont go over the cap) I really rate him as a player.

He's 18 and a half stone , six foot six and for his size he is quite quick , very athletic as well.

He's only 21/22 had a phenominal try scoring rate at Bradford , scored tries for fun , 33 tries in something like 43 games I think and that earned him a place in the tri nations squad in 2006.

He's just what we need a young british well built attacking centre who can also play fullback and wing, he will help out the forwards and will be a real threat out wide.

So Lenegan if your reading get this lad at Wigan!
Agreed, I'd have him.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

jonnys coming to wigan
na na na na

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
02rinman

Post by 02rinman »

id take him!! he couldnt hack it in rugby union he wasnt quick enough. needs to lose a few stone imo
WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN!!!!!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

pieater-alex posted:
02rinman posted:
id take him!! he couldnt hack it in rugby union he wasnt quick enough. needs to lose a few stone imo
No way! Keep him at that size what a force he could be for us towering down the centres.

Think of the attacking threat we could have with our backs.

Mathers
Richards
Pryce
Goulding/bailey
Calderwood
Barrett
Leuluai

What a team Richards in his best position bring back the high kick option again , 18 and a half stone centre towering along side him , you've got Goulding who is the best attacking centre to come through the Wigan ranks in a long time with great potential , Calderwood who is lightening quick and is regaining some form again which saw him score all those tries at Leeds.

So with them backs you've got the best stand off IMO and the super league players opinion Trent Barrett , we've all see what he can do , need I say anymore , If he can make Vaealiki look good he can certainly make Karl Pryce look good!

Then Leuluai who is still only young 22 I believe after some good international experience seen him improve over his first year at Wigan and though people see him as a weakness in defense having an 18 and half stone giant alongside him can only help!

If we sign Karl Pryce I will be quietly confident we can win something this season.
no jonny :lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME