Iafeta Paleaaesina

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
BriH

Iafeta Paleaaesina

Post by BriH »

What's happening about Feka? Or have I missed something while I've been on holiday?
Cruncher

Re: Iafeta Paleaaesina

Post by Cruncher »

BriH posted:
What's happening about Feka? Or have I missed something while I've been on holiday?
The story is that he got arrested and charged with GBH a couple of weeks back. His continuation as a Wigan player now depends very much on the outcome of this.
Bear

Post by Bear »

He will only get fined i think or maybe some sort of community service
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Nine

Post by Nine »

He was due to answer police bail on the 22nd October to find out if he would be charged or not. Has it been announced officially what the decision was?
Squad number 18!
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

Nine posted:
He was due to answer police bail on the 22nd October to find out if he would be charged or not. Has it been announced officially what the decision was?
It's the 22nd November the police will decide to prosecute him. It all depends on whether the aggreived party decides to press charges and whether the police will press charges regardless of the assaulted parties participiation. If the guy withdraws his allegation it's unlikely the police will press ahead (even if they have CCTV footage!).
BriH

Post by BriH »

Thanks everybody for the update. I would hate to see him leave us. He reminds me of Tuigamala - I love watching charge the opposition!
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

weststand-rich posted:
Nine posted:
It's the 22nd November the police will decide to prosecute him. It all depends on whether the aggreived party decides to press charges and whether the police will press charges regardless of the assaulted parties participiation. If the guy withdraws his allegation it's unlikely the police will press ahead (even if they have CCTV footage!).
I can tell you that the police would Not go ahead with charges, as it would mean Work for them & they REALLY dont like that, its easier to get a motorist for parking!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

BriH posted:
He reminds me of Tuigamala - I love watching charge the opposition!
Well he doesn't remind me of Inga. No where near the same class.

Dave
right cross

Post by right cross »

DaveO posted:
BriH posted:
He reminds me of Tuigamala - I love watching charge the opposition!
Well he doesn't remind me of Inga. No where near the same class.

Dave
spot on there dave ,and he is also wigans most expensive player on quite a lot of dosh for only 25-30 mins work [lenagen not happy with it at all] :exc:

imo needs to loose a stone to be more affective.

ps, gem think i need a spelling lesson again please :D
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

i've ehard if he gets charged, he may lose his work permit.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------