were did jonny go

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
mike binder

were did jonny go

Post by mike binder »

been spotted in wigan 2day any 1 got any idea why????
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
gpartin

Re: were did jonny go

Post by gpartin »

mike binder posted:
been spotted in wigan 2day any 1 got any idea why????
He was seen having a pint of mild at Bird I 'th Hand before going to Whelley chippy for pie + chips. I approached him but he's been really coy about the terms of his new contract.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

he was walking towards honda near the pier dont they sponsor some of our players???
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

mike binder posted:
he was walking towards honda near the pier dont they sponsor some of our players???
They do indeed, you may well be onto something. I'd have him down as more of a renault clio man myself.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Nine

Post by Nine »

I was talking to Pat Richards before he went home on holiday and he said he was really looking forward to Jonny taking over the kicking duties and leaving Pat to concentrate on his general play back on the wing. :wink:
Squad number 18!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Nine posted:
I was talking to Pat Richards before he went home on holiday and he said he was really looking forward to Jonny taking over the kicking duties and leaving Pat to concentrate on his general play back on the wing. :wink:
see media members are catching on

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME