Re: Mason: Wigan have made a t...

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
gpartin

Re: Mason: Wigan have made...

Post by gpartin »

pieater-alex posted:
gpartin posted:
- psycho - posted: thats scary and thats without feka on.
Yeah looks good, can't see how they can afford it though.
Maybe there's something we don't no, the 140K quote could be a load of rubbish.

Lets hope so :)
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Banksy

Post by Banksy »

What’s happened about the Hull FC offer?
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

think Jonny as more chance of coming than mason
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

pieater-alex posted:
Banksy posted:
Don't have a clue how we can possibly sign this guy with the limited money we have available but would be a totally awesome singing if we got him.
Whose to say we do have limited money available?

People are saying Mason could be lieing to bump up the offers , but Lenegan could be lieing so clubs rule out Wigan in the chase for players.

140K could be a load of rubbish, or it could be true with Millards contract being added to that.
Also, to put things into perspective, anything over 100k would be a very tempting offer so 140k is more than enough to get most players to come to Wigan, particularly given the strength of the pound against the AUD.

I still think Millard's salary has not been included in the 140k, and it may also be that the discussions with Mathers were before the takeover and so his signing is also not included (and in any case he's going to be relatively cheap).
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Fraggle posted:
pieater-alex posted:
Banksy posted:
Don't have a clue how we can possibly sign this guy with the limited money we have available but would be a totally awesome singing if we got him.
Whose to say we do have limited money available?

People are saying Mason could be lieing to bump up the offers , but Lenegan could be lieing so clubs rule out Wigan in the chase for players.

140K could be a load of rubbish, or it could be true with Millards contract being added to that.
Also, to put things into perspective, anything over 100k would be a very tempting offer so 140k is more than enough to get most players to come to Wigan, particularly given the strength of the pound against the AUD.

I still think Millard's salary has not been included in the 140k, and it may also be that the discussions with Mathers were before the takeover and so his signing is also not included (and in any case he's going to be relatively cheap).
And Mason will get sacked at some stage, so if we get him on pay per match basis we'll be laughing all the way to the bank. :lol:
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Me neither!

$1m Aus = £438k Nobody's worth that much!
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

GeoffN posted:
Me neither!

$1m Aus = £438k Nobody's worth that much!
They always have to go over the top don't they.

platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

THIS MAY ALSO BE A SHREWD PIECE OF BUSINESS OF BY IL.IF ST GEORGE WERE TO MEET MASONS DEMANDS THEY MAY BE CLOSE TO THEIR SALARY CAP WHICH MAY BE AN OPPORTUNITY TO OFFLOAD COOPER TO US?
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

I bet Willie is loving all this attention and spot light put on him and where his signature will be signed.