George Carmont

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
thegimble

Re: George Carmont

Post by thegimble »

stevo38 posted:
does that mean the karl pryce deal is off or is he a fall back ? hes not very big either i think you could find someone as good in northern ford or lower ,you pluck someone from lower divisions there gona give it there all ,carmont would just be here for the money let him stay were he is and is ......g pony tail too :D
Typical stereotyping of people by saying he be here for the money. Weve tried lower league players under Milward and we almost went down. The new owner has said there is not much left on the cap so if we end up with a decent NRL player then its a better deal than a NL1 player who is in that league for a reason. Hes not good enough for SL.
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

Signing will be announced tomorrow
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
superleague

Post by superleague »

TRICKY DICKY posted:
Signing will be announced tomorrow
no offense mate but i will only believe it when its official as you have so many people saying one player or another will be signing.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Carmont is no good would rather have gept DV than him. Hes the gangly one who sed to have a pony tail. Hes only centre this year due to Gidley going to Saints. HEs a winger normally and not a very good one.

Surely there must be better than this.....
thomo

Post by thomo »

we don't need two more backs as the forwards will be too light.
Pyrce for me as young to be developed and would bring some power to the backs - could he not be pushed into the second row?
One more prop is what is needed
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

thomo posted:
we don't need two more backs as the forwards will be too light.
Pyrce for me as young to be developed and would bring some power to the backs - could he not be pushed into the second row?
One more prop is what is needed
If we were signing two players I would agree, a prop and a back would be ideal. However I don't think we will sign two more players. Just a centre. I'd be very surprised if we got more than that.

I'd also be very surprised if the club announced any signings this week because of the death of Mike Gregory.

Dave
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i think carmont is reliable but like you say is not as good as vaeliki when he is in good form..... :(