FIELDEN TO LEAVE WIGAN

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ddtftf

FIELDEN TO LEAVE WIGAN

Post by ddtftf »

In the News OF The World today it says that Wigan are prepared to release Fielden to keep under the salary cap & Bradford are favourits to sign him. He is on £250 000 a year and the club needs the wages for new signings. Fielden has said that he needed a shoulder op in April but the club asked him to play on with pain killing injections. I feel that if we sell him he will come back to punish us now he has had the op, you don't go from the best prop in the world to the worst without a reason.I hope its not the case as we will be down to about 12 stone average in the pack, its funny how all these revelations come AFTER SEASON tickets are purchased.
lucky 13

Re: FIELDEN TO LEAVE WIGAN

Post by lucky 13 »

ddtftf posted:
In the News OF The World today it says that Wigan are prepered to release Fielden to keep under the salary cap & Bradford are favourits to sign him. He is on £250 000 a year and the club needs the wages for new signings. Fielden has said that he needed a shoulder op in April but the club asked him to play on with pain killing injections. I feel that if we sell him he will come back to punish us now he has had the op, you don't go from the best prop in the world to the worst without a reason.I hope its not the case as we will be down to about 12 stone average in the pack, its funny how all these revelations come AFTER SEASON tickets are purchased.
And if thats the case how do Bradford suddenly make 250 000 available with the cap in place he wont go for less money than he can get it from Wigan as he has a contract , on his form last year he would struggle to demand a an equivalent contract at any other club .
Only way round it would be a player exchange with 2 or 3 players coming to us but that would leave them in the same position so a non runner for me .
If it did happen we would not be down to 12 stone a man as it would free up enough money to replace him with at least one top prop maybe two as well as money left over .
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Just maybe LYNCH is coming our way and freeing up £100 000 for COOPER?
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

ddtftf posted:
Just maybe LYNCH is coming our way and freeing up £100 000 for COOPER?
Think Lynch would be on more £80 to £100 grand leaving £150 grand plus what we have left Mathers probably about £50 grand for this year so it would leave a sizable chunk over £200 000 which could bring in another player as well, just can't see Bradfurd doing it they would have to offload 3 players and all clubs are in the same boat although its quite interesting . At this stage this threads is in the rite section well and truly .
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
thomo

Post by thomo »

bradford would have to offload some of their biggest earners to afford him Harris, Solomona, Decan, Hape - everyone else has spend their cap now so no one could take these = plus is Fielden worth three players not on his present form
Hape - now he would be good

Whay worry about the pack - we have all those big lads in there - Hansen, Prescott and O'carrol
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

I dont remember if Bradford bought players after Fielding left, did Solomona come after Fielding left? & Harris has said this is his last year.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

who was the reporter lucy pinder ,i'll take this with a pinch of salt
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Buy the paper and read it yourself, quite a big story & I think its true just for the fact that the Sunday papers will not report RL unless they have a viable story.And if Cooper has accepted a deal it may be an option to find money for a top class centre and prop, maybe the people who know, Wigan & Bradford have been talking behind the scenes with Fielden to sort a deal, The N O T World also says that Fielding has never realy settled at the JJB, which I find puzzling as the fans have been so good to him. ( I think not).
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

ddtftf posted:
Buy the paper and read it yourself, quite a big story & I think its true just for the fact that the Sunday papers will not report RL unless they have a viable story.And if Cooper has accepted a deal it may be an option to find money for a top class centre and prop, maybe the people who know, Wigan & Bradford have been talking behind the scenes with Fielden to sort a deal, The N O T World also says that Fielding has never realy settled at the JJB, which I find puzzling as the fans have been so good to him. ( I think not).
Come on the NOTW will report anything as they are only one step up from the Sunday Sport :lol: :lol:

Or even Sunday Star ITS most likely just specualation ie paper talk.

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

God posted:
Im not bothered really he can go for me.I would sooner have Andy Lynch,Burgess or Mcarthy-Scarbrook.

What about Philby, Burgess & McLean

Awwww Nooooooooo they were Spies NO Pies :lol: :lol: :lol:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx