FIELDEN TO LEAVE WIGAN

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Glynola

Re: FIELDEN TO LEAVE WIGAN

Post by Glynola »

shawcross da warrior posted:
fielden is shit end of.....

he has not had any form why he has been at wigan and you can keep making excuses but all that is doing is giving him a shield from him being a poor player.....

e knows he hhas been pathetic so unless he is going to pick up dramatically get him out of here..... :angry:
How embarrassing for you
Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant. It just makes me want to set myself on fire!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

he has not had any form why he has been at wigan and you can keep making excuses but all that is doing is giving him a shield from him being a poor player.....

e knows he hhas been pathetic so unless he is going to pick up dramatically get him out of here..... :angry:
So i take it youve played Rugby with an injury that need time to heel but you cant get a few weeks off as the team is short in the pack.
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

A typically blinkered immature post. Not taking into account the injuries he was carrying, playing in a relatively lightweight front Row with Feka only managing 15 mins per half. Not to mention the huge emotional turmoil he has dealt with after losing his mother.
You sound like "Pie Eaters", a member of this board that used to come on here and come across in an aggressive manner without obviously thinking through your post.
Granted Fielden has had a very poor season but he has had his fair share of problems both on and off the pitch over the last 12 months. Look how good he was when he first signed for us just over halfway through the 2006 season. If he is poor again next season, I will be the first to admit that he is not up to the standard, but considering the circumstances, I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt until at least the first half dozen games next season are out of the way.
By then we should have a decent idea of his true calibre.

Bear

Post by Bear »

Lay off the lad... I know it was uncalled for saying he was S**t but he was stating his opinion. Also there are ways you could have handled this without calling him immuture or childish... Ive known this lad for a while and he is far from it.
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Lazy J

Post by Lazy J »

Bear posted:
Lay off the lad... I know it was uncalled for saying he was S**t but he was stating his opinion. Also there are ways you could have handled this without calling him immuture or childish... Ive known this lad for a while and he is far from it.
Ok Hes is a little pillock!

just stating my opinion, but isnt that the joy of the internet, hide behind a keyboard and slag off all and sundry without giving any details about yourself.

Fielden (by his own admission) has been poor, but he is light years ahead of 10 min feka, if we loose fielden we really are in the shizer!
There are 10 types of people, those who get binary and those who dont!
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Well I'm sorry if that's how my post came across, but he often posts with an aggressive style and he seems to post without thinking it through first. This wasn't a spiteful, personal attack. I don't even know the lad so I can only comment on what he has written and the manner it was written in. If he doesn't want to attract the sorts of replies that he has done recently, maybe he should post in a more diplomatic style and maybe think through what he is saying before he puts it on the board.
Like I said, my response was derived purely from his style of post and it is in no way a personal attack on the young lad.

Bear

Post by Bear »

[quote]Sutty posted:
If he doesn't want to attract the sorts of replies that he has done recently, maybe he should post in a more diplomatic style and maybe think through what he is saying before he puts it on the board.
quote]
I also agree with you there mate... Just going to be a tough couple of weeks with the gregory thing.. NO point in fans falling out
Bear

Post by Bear »

Lazy J posted:
Bear posted:

just stating my opinion, but isnt that the joy of the internet, hide behind a keyboard and slag off all and sundry without giving any details about yourself.
Isnt that what your doing here... COme on no need to fall out over opinions
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

i agree he's not had the best year but everything else you say i disagree.you obviously wernt watching wigan 2006 then if you say he's had no form since he been here. if he was a poor player then wigan wouldnt have signed, last season he was a good player, who was off form playing most of the season with 2 injuries and was expected to carry a lightweight pack. if your gonna judge him do it next season when he'l be fully fit
Lazy J

Post by Lazy J »

Bear posted:
Lazy J posted:
Bear posted:

Isnt that what your doing here... COme on no need to fall out over opinions
Which is Exactly the point I was making, we can all state our opinions but there are much better ways of doing it than slagging people off.

There are 10 types of people, those who get binary and those who dont!