FIELDEN TO LEAVE WIGAN

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
thomo

Re: FIELDEN TO LEAVE WIGAN

Post by thomo »

fielden needs some help in the pack - at bradford he was playing with another 3 props, Peacock in the second row so the drive forwards were shared - not like the lightweight pack he is currently playing with - Presscott and O'Carroll can't run through a wall of paper never mind fellow front rowers

Saw an article, saying Ben Kavanagh and Lee Mossop were developing props - anyone know if they are any good or even better got any decent size on them an built like props
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

i suggest anybody who thinks he was shite last season watch his defence and his ability to come off his man to make a tackle .He was poor going forward but to say he was "shite" is way of the mark and uncalled for
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Ok well he may not have been fantastic but he was second on our tackle count and played at least 70 mins most weeks while playing most of the year injured , in a pack that was a touch on the lite side in depth and size , now this may of not accounted for his lack of spectacular yardage it may have played a small part .

So s**t sorry but thats a bit strong .
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

okay the i will rephrase my post....

fielden has been very very very very poor this season and has not played as well as he should have.......

as far as people slagging me off in defence of fielden i dont mind to be honest i dont care what you call me i dont care if you hate me i was putting my point across in the way i feel about him....

but i am sorry if i offended anyone..... :exc:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Well if he was Shit

what is Feka he plays for 20 minutes a game. Feka gets away with a lot as the crowd likes him. Yet he struggles to give more than a decent 20 minutes a game.

Some wont like what ive said but its my opinion and fact.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

cheers mate at least someone agrees....... :lol:

but once again i appologise to the people i have upset now and in the past......
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

You have the right to your opinion but try to balance it out.

As ive mentioned above some players get away with things some dont. Higham was in the same boat this time last year people complaining. Diference is for me Fielden had a bad 2-3 months but improved. Apart from 4-5 games Feka was largely in effective.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I am sure it has been denied by the club. I've read somewhere that;

"Stuart Fielden is very happy and settled at Wigan and thanks the fans for sticking by him he is not going anywhere".

I just can't remember if it was in one of the rugby papers or Evening Post. I'm sure we will find out this week about Feka as he has to appear in court (I think) Thursday 22nd.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Bear

Post by Bear »

TALKS WITH HARLIQUINS!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_Fielden

Stuart Fielden's agent has begun talks to engineer a move to Harlequins RL for the 2008 season. This move has been brought about by Wigan Warriors efforts to free up money under the salary cap. He is also being linked with a return to former club Bradford Bulls, although this is seen as unlikely.
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Glynola

Post by Glynola »

If on wikipedia it must be true.
Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant. It just makes me want to set myself on fire!