Who will Sign Next?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Banksy

Re: Who will Sign Next?

Post by Banksy »

"Wigan Warriors have confirmed that George Carmont will be their final 'big-name' signing for the 2008 Super League season."

They forgot about Karl? :angry:
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Banksy posted:
"Wigan Warriors have confirmed that George Carmont will be their final 'big-name' signing for the 2008 Super League season."

They forgot about Karl? :angry:
George Carmont is a bigger name than Karl Pryce - 13 letters as opposed to 9, ignoring spaces...

A bit more seriously, I don't take any notice of these "confirmations of no more signings" announcements. Players might suddenly become injured or unavailable during the pre-season and I would be happy for us to snap up extra decent players, salary cap constraints notwithstanding, if any were to suddenly come on the market. Words are only words, they don't necessarily have to be commitments.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
thomo

Post by thomo »

Jamie Thackery has been made available?

Would give us four front line props, allow kids to develop further and maybe a back up option incase we loose any props over the next couple of weeks
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

cant afford Thuggery
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
wiggydoran

Post by wiggydoran »

thomo posted:
Jamie Thackery has been made available?

Would give us four front line props, allow kids to develop further and maybe a back up option incase we loose any props over the next couple of weeks
Thackery Would be a good replacemet for feka if he can't play for the rest of the season