Who will Sign Next?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
mike binder

Re: Who will Sign Next?

Post by mike binder »

East Stand Faithful posted:
My son was out in Wigan last night and was talking to someone within the club. He asked if we were signing Karl Pryce and he said "no its Ryan Cross". So its either a big wind up or IL has worked financial magic to get him. Anyone else heard anything?
isnt ryan cross a aus????
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Bear

Post by Bear »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
McAvoy has gone to Leigh.
It just gets better :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

Dont know how much truth is in this but i have been told from a pretty good source that wigan are trying to sign a young back from Sale Sharks.He has already been at Wigan as a kid and he went to Sale,not sure what his name is only that his first name is Chris and he,s about 20yrs of age.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Chris Mayor and hes 25 and a centre
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

hope chris does come back to wigan as he was robbed of a chance to make it into 1st team. plus he was in my form at fisher to make it even better for me.
IN WANE WE TRUST
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

gillysmyhero posted:
Dont know how much truth is in this but i have been told from a pretty good source that wigan are trying to sign a young back from Sale Sharks.He has already been at Wigan as a kid and he went to Sale,not sure what his name is only that his first name is Chris and he,s about 20yrs of age.
do we really need another utility back? if the rumours are true cant see the logic in signing him? maybe wigan trying pull out of carmont deal? considering how long ago they announced his signing think its abit strange he's not here yet?
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

standishwarrior posted:
gillysmyhero posted:
do we really need another utility back? if the rumours are true cant see the logic in signing him? maybe wigan trying pull out of carmont deal? considering how long ago they announced his signing think its abit strange he's not here yet?
He's in Lanzarote with the rest of the team.
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

GeoffN posted:
standishwarrior posted:
gillysmyhero posted:
He's in Lanzarote with the rest of the team.
oh reet! joe lydon said in last weeks wep there'd been a problem with red tape in oz and the registration hadnt gone through! was ment be arriving in wigan at the weekend
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

gillysmyhero posted:
The WEP have picked up on that rumour too (probably from on here!).

http://www.wigantoday.net/warriors/Lydo ... 3645293.jp