Leuluai to Catalan?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Glynola

Leuluai to Catalan?

Post by Glynola »

Matthew Head has turned down joining Catalans:

http://www.sportinglife.com/rugbyleague ... alans.html

It was rumoured earlier in the off season that Leuluai to Cats was a possibility. I'm not convinced this isn't dead on a stick just yet....

Leuluai rumoured to be on a big wedge, and Leneghan perhaps not his biggest fan.....

[/url]
Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant. It just makes me want to set myself on fire!
ste lord

Re: Leuluai to Catalan?

Post by ste lord »

Cant see it happening as the two halfs were just about gelling last season,

But if he is on a big pay check he will have to prove him self in 08.

Ste

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Glynola posted:
It was rumoured earlier in the off season that Leuluai to Cats was a possibility. I'm not convinced this isn't dead on a stick just yet....
If he went to Les Cats for 2008 who would our scrum half be? Dobson is staying put in Australia for at least another season and I can't think of any other likely candidates.
Leuluai rumoured to be on a big wedge, and Leneghan perhaps not his biggest fan.....
He might not be but I can't see him leaving his new team without a s/h but in any case I thought they had kissed and made up recently with Leuluai singing Lenagans praises in the press?

Dave
Glynola

Post by Glynola »

DaveO posted:
Glynola posted:
If he went to Les Cats for 2008 who would our scrum half be? Dobson is staying put in Australia for at least another season and I can't think of any other likely candidates.
He might not be but I can't see him leaving his new team without a s/h but in any case I thought they had kissed and made up recently with Leuluai singing Lenagans praises in the press?

Dave
I agree, but just throwing it out there.

The timing just seems strange with the Dobson story one day and then this the next.... I just wouldn't be surprised if cats turned their attention to Leuluai.
Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant. It just makes me want to set myself on fire!
wigan rugby

Post by wigan rugby »

I really think that Mathew Head will sign for us for backup just in case Barrett or Leulaui get injured and i dont think he would be that high of a price seeing that hes injury prone. Also has anyone got any idea what other positions Head can play possibley at Hooker. imo i wouldnt mind him signing for us for backup only if hes cheap though.
"We got the best club in all of the world
we got Barrett and Kenny
Edwards and Hanley
Boston and Kevin Irooooooooo
oooooooo ooooooooo ooooooooo"

Watch My Wigan Warriors Video On Youtube And Please Leave A Comment
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6bFqmejJ0_8

lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

wigan rugby posted:
I really think that Mathew Head will sign for us for backup just in case Barrett or Leulaui get injured and i dont think he would be that high of a price seeing that hes injury prone. Also has anyone got any idea what other positions Head can play possibley at Hooker. imo i wouldnt mind him signing for us for backup only if hes cheap though.
From what I have eared Barrett and Head did not have the best of partnerships , and I can see us signing a center seeing IL said we were after somebody as cover
after that it would be a prop (we may need one with the Fekka case) Barrett can cover scrum half Mathers standoff Higham as played half and lockers could cover standoff so we have a bit of cover .
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
02rinman

Post by 02rinman »

head has signed with west tigers so dont think he is coming to wigan
WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN!!!!!
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

02rinman posted:
head has signed with west tigers so dont think he is coming to wigan
Just a thought but if Tommy went to Catalan just maybe LOCKYER?
wigan rugby

Post by wigan rugby »

Hope Leuluai stays :conf:
"We got the best club in all of the world
we got Barrett and Kenny
Edwards and Hanley
Boston and Kevin Irooooooooo
oooooooo ooooooooo ooooooooo"

Watch My Wigan Warriors Video On Youtube And Please Leave A Comment
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6bFqmejJ0_8

Glynola

Post by Glynola »

Less than zero chance of Lockyer