Rodney Marsh! what a guy!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaNnY jOnEs

Rodney Marsh! what a guy!

Post by DaNnY jOnEs »

Did you hear the comments from Rodney Marsh HaHa!!!!! he sed "it would be a disaster if wigan (latics) got into the premiership, we dont want teams like that in there, wigan is a rugby town" LEGEND. RODNEY MARSH RESPECT. just hope he's not made to eat his words. :lol:
if you hate St.Helens clap your hands!
Conroy9

Re: Rodney Marsh! what a guy!

Post by Conroy9 »

I pity people like you.
DaNnY jOnEs

Re: Rodney Marsh! what a g...

Post by DaNnY jOnEs »

Conroy9 posted:
I pity people like you.
good for you lad. dont pity me though just coz i'v got an opinion on latics if you dont agree explain why or just keep ya mouth shut.
if you hate St.Helens clap your hands!
hock20mmmm

Post by hock20mmmm »

its probably coz hes a lactics fan (if they have any :D )
wigan_4eva13@hotmail.com

70-0

the saints experience
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

DaNnY jOnEs posted:
Conroy9 posted:
I pity people like you.
good for you lad. dont pity me though just coz i'v got an opinion on latics if you dont agree explain why or just keep ya mouth shut.
This site isn't for anti-Latics rants. People get annoyed when Latics fans come on here trying to wind everyone up, and comments like yours just encourage them.

This is a rugby league site, not a soccer site. If you want to slag off the Latics, go and find a Latics site. Most people here have little interest in the Latics or anyone's opinions of them. Messages on this topic might find themselves being deleted if things get too out of hand...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

everyone is entitled to an opion! Look were all wigan guys in ere whether we support latics or warriors so lets get on rite!
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!