warren ryan

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
mike binder

warren ryan

Post by mike binder »

warren ryan any 1 heard of him south african i think cant find anything out about him :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
cpwigan

Re: warren ryan

Post by cpwigan »

The only Warren Ryan I know of was/is a superb coach who coached at Wests in the late 70's, then Newtown very early 80's before guiding Canterbury Bankstown to GF glory in the mid 80's. He then coached Balmain when Ellery played for them and took them to 2 GFs.
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

cpwigan posted:
The only Warren Ryan I know of was/is a superb coach who coached at Wests in the late 70's, then Newtown very early 80's before guiding Canterbury Bankstown to GF glory in the mid 80's. He then coached Balmain when Ellery played for them and took them to 2 GFs.
I only know that Warren Ryan, he was linked with the Wigan job when John Monie finished his first stint as coach at the club.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

no this lad is a young south african
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

Is this another potential signing rumour?
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

was at a christmas party last night stayed in hotel watching ricky fight ,i asked him wat he did as he was a very big guy ,he said he played rugby and was having talks with a club 2day .Woudnt say who but he was staying in the lancashire manor in pimbo huge guy

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:lol: NGs classic reply

Kudos to little Gem :)
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

It was a good un. Gemma 1 Mike B 0 :)
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:lol: That would be 2-0 as Mike aint the sharpest tool in the box and he certainly aint no Fred Astaire
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:wink: He's a big boy

And he knows I'm only teasing :cool: