Warriors may make union raid

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
highland convert

Re: Warriors may make unio...

Post by highland convert »

Could be Warren Ryan. Hear he is in taalks with a local club. From a trusted source. :)
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

Looks like Jonny is on his way to the JJB.
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Check MB's thread. Everyone spent a night web searching trying to find him. Giant SA player by all accounts. There are some hand SA players who may be tempted!!!HC
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Would Karl Pryce be a good signing - I'm not sure. The one thing this club has had problems with over the last few years is the attitude problems of a number of the players, both on and off the field. DO we really want to bring another player into the mix who is widely rumoured to have serious motivational issues? I'm not so sure regardless of his potential abilities (if he was a super-star already and we could afford it I'd say go for it - we stumbled thorough the 90s with a few premadonas!)
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
tom g

Post by tom g »

The article says lenagan is looking at a centre/stand off.Henson plays centre,stand off & full back.If we could get him reasonably cheaply he would be a good signing.He hits hard & kicks even better than Pat with a very good range.Personally I think he would take an offer from Wigan infront of Widnes if he was actually interested.
andybailey147

Post by andybailey147 »

i agree, he has great potential, but as of now he hasnt done or achieved anything significant, but could end up a world class player????
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Ian Lenegan announced at the forum last night a signing will be announced in the next few days.It looks like the signing is made already and has to be ratified by the RL as the salary cap is now "live" .He gave no clues it is a back but he did say the "Price is right "whichever way you want to take this could be Price or the money he is paying is right.
tom g

Post by tom g »

TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
tom g posted:
The article says lenagan is looking at a centre/stand off.Henson plays centre,stand off & full back.If we could get him reasonably cheaply he would be a good signing.He hits hard & kicks even better than Pat with a very good range.Personally I think he would take an offer from Wigan infront of Widnes if he was actually interested.

Widnes have gone from being in administration to be linked with a high profile ru player who prbably earns a shed load. how do you work that out?
The sky sports article on this subject says it was widnes who have been linked with Henson. At the risk of putting 2 & 2 together and getting 5, is it possible Wigan could be interested?Talk of a "union raid" and a player who plays stand off/centre, could just be Henson.Lets face it, recently Wigan have made a few questionable signings so a bid for Henson may not be completely out of the question just yet.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

henson wears more fake tan than the chav gals in the south stand ,not my kind of player :lol:
tom g

Post by tom g »

waterside glens posted:
henson wears more fake tan than the chav gals in the south stand ,not my kind of player :lol:
:D Granted but to be fair I wouldn't really care how much fake tan a player wore so long as they help us win something asap! :D