Gavin Henson?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
02rinman

Gavin Henson?

Post by 02rinman »

a few people have been telling me he might be signing for the club. would be good if he did can play centre full back and stand off i would sign him
WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN!!!!!
Cruncher

Re: Gavin Henson?

Post by Cruncher »

No.
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

he would cost a fortune, theres no ay we will be able to afford him.
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

At times this man can be an outstanding player who can read the game so well on the down side he’s up his own ar$e and injury prone. Can't see him fitting under our cap as well.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Henson is his own worst enemy.

Hes a decent player and is exceptional in setting up his winger. But tendancy to be in and out of the Ospreys side for at least 12 months.

He is a player that would make it in SL if he put his heart into it. And to say hed cost a fortune is a myth hes not that well paid by the Ospreys his wages is made up when he plays for Wales by the WRU. And it is rare he does play.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

like gimple said he is his own worst enemy..

and as someone else said when he plays well he is a fantastic player but some other times i would pay him with washers ( one of my dads that i have adopted :lol: )....

and finally he deffinatly wouldnt fit under the cap.....
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Isn't he the guy that invented the muppets?
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

shawcross da warrior posted:

and as someone else said when he plays well he is a fantastic player but some other times i would pay him with washers ( one of my dads that i have adopted :lol: )....

The saying "pay him in washers "was initiated by a historical fact. It was worth more than actual money. Any golden oldie out there know the story behind it? If not tell you later. :roll:
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

highland convert posted:
shawcross da warrior posted:

The saying "pay him in washers "was initiated by a historical fact. It was worth more than actual money. Any golden oldie out there know the story behind it? If not tell you later. :roll:
Something to do with part-time farm workers as I recall - washers were used as tokens that were exchanged for cash?
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

thanks for the history behind it guys.. :lol:

i was just saying my dad uses that saying and alot of the time about vaeliki... :lol: