MATT king drunk in king st

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
mano

MATT king drunk in king st

Post by mano »

This warrington ghobshite[king] and hicks/penny/johnston/rob pakker who spat in a lads face for no reasoan at all were geting turn away from pubs in king st it looks like the aus player have come on a 2yr piss up.
ddtftf

Re: MATT king pissed up in kin...

Post by ddtftf »

mano posted:
This warrington ghobshite[king] and hicks/penny/johnston/rob pakker who spat in a lads face for no reasoan at all were geting turn away from pubs in king st it looks like the aus player have come on a 2yr piss up.
Looks like Parker is another Ricky Bibey
Banksy

Re: MATT king pissed up in...

Post by Banksy »

Haaa looks like King can't handle his ale.
Cruncher

Re: MATT king pissed up in kin...

Post by Cruncher »

mano posted:
You can't beat a disciplined club atmosphere.

King probably came to GB fully intending to show us his silken skills. But then he arrived at Warrington and that strange aura the Wire have, which transforms fully grown men into drooling, drunken imbeciles, infected him

We of course have a problem in that Feka is facing serious charges. With the stories I'm hearing about Warrington, I wonder what the odds are agaisnt them managing to get through next season without something similar happening to them.

Bear

Post by Bear »

Rugby players have lifes aswell
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

They do but you have to live by different standards

Just as Police, Teachers etc etc have to

Worryingly, Aussie players were renowned in the past for healthy living etc. Booze seems an even bigger problem there than it is here. The Parra scrum half has just been suspended indefinetly for his umpteenth alcohol related breach of contract.
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

i dont see a problem if rugby players want go out and get drunk if they behave!i was chatting to hh in town afew week back and he's a top bloke.
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

Mate got his pic taken with king last night.he said he was a top bloke.

asked about wigan after him. king said there was interest at start but they pulled out.

also talked to monaghan. joked about him not being better than barrett. he said who is, laughing
andybailey147

Post by andybailey147 »

hope he carries on lol
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

pieater-alex posted:
At christmas I'm sure no-one has a problem with players having the odd beer and getting a bit merry in there own homes.
Whilst the rest of us (generally speaking) seem quite happy to go out around restaurants, pubs and clubs and get merrilly beer'd up on work Christmas do's...

Sorry, but even clubs who are playing sport through the winter like Manchester United let their players go out on the town for Christmas parties. I certainly would not begrudge a rugby team who don't have a fixture for several weeks letting its players out on occasions for a beer or three.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]