FEKA TODAY?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
platt-warrior

FEKA TODAY?

Post by platt-warrior »

ANYONE GOT ANY NEWS?
East Stand Faithful

Re: FEKA TODAY?

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Defence not too happy.

Verdict expected about March.
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Wat do you mean defence not too happy,with what mate???

Any idea on a possible punishment

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Long way to go.

Nothing further to add your honour.
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

If the defence are unhappy and there verdict is only expected in mMarch it could be due to the prosecution obtaining new evidence :conf:
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

if its nots been sent to crown court he should be ok
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

East Stand Faithful posted:
Defence not too happy.

Verdict expected about March.
That does not make any sense. How can you have a trial concluded and no verdict for three and half months?

If he has actually been tried he has either been found not guilty or guilty and if guilty sentencing could be delayed but not the verdict.

In any case I thought this was some sort of formality to fix a date for a crown court trial?

Dave
wiggydoran

Post by wiggydoran »

This can't be good news for FEKA and Wigan.

IF we got the verdict before the start of the season and he was gulity and had do some time in the slammer then we could get a replacement for him before the season starts. (Maybe ask Felcther back to prop for a year) But to find some one in Mid march would be hard. I really hope it does not come to that. Even if Feka get community service then he will have to do that through out the Rugby season. If he got the community service now he could knock loads of hours off before the season starts.

Is rugby coaching a community service?

How focused will Feka be at the start of the season with this over luming over Him. I think that it would be better for everyone if it was over and done with now.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

i dont think our legal system gives to poops whenn our season starts ,as they say thats not thier problem
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

mike binder posted:
i dont think our legal system gives to poops whenn our season starts ,as they say thats not thier problem
Very true and a quick search of the web found that yesterdays appearance was as I thought a committal hearing to decide if the case should go to Liverpool Crown Court for a trial.

I have seen nothing to say if that is going to happen or not and if it is, when the case is due to be heard at Liverpool.

Dave