more to come???

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
jaws1

Re: more to come???

Post by jaws1 »

If Feka gets sent down then i think there will be another signing in the pipeline.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

What about this mystery player that so fooled mano? Perhaps that one is still in the works.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Mike posted:
What about this mystery player that so fooled mano? Perhaps that one is still in the works.
ryan cross???
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

Heard were still looking at a prop

But i cant see how
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

iv heard were after a young lad from barrow. between us and bradford. wigan have offered him a contract but bulls offered more money.oh carmonts due in wigan on the 27th! :wink:
thomo

Post by thomo »

is there no way we can squeeze one more prop under the salary cap - even a big tank type of a player from national league one - he wouldn't need to play a lot of game time but options to rotate with Fielden or give Coley a change to play in second row.
If we don;t sign someone until februay then they would only count on the cap from that point.

If we have to declare cap spending plans - surely they should be published before the start of the season so all fans can see.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Well I eared today that the deal for price is a good one for us and him he gets more or less what he was on in RU however we have paid a fee which in effect allows
the ru to pay is contract in part us paying the remainder a smart bit of business which keeps us away from the cap and also could leave a little for another signing (prop) we will see ?
:eh:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

lucky 13 posted:
Well I eared today that the deal for price is a good one for us and him he gets more or less what he was on in RU however we have paid a fee which in effect allows
the ru to pay is contract in part us paying the remainder a smart bit of business which keeps us away from the cap and also could leave a little for another signing (prop) we will see ?
I don't understand what you chaps fail to understand about IL's recent statement that we've already got more than enough props.

Note, I'm not saying I agree with that, but I think it's safe to conclude from those words that, if we bring someone else in, it won't be a prop.
thomo

Post by thomo »

Do we think we have enough props?

Most sides have four front line props - plus a second row who can be pushed up as a fifth option.

We have three front line props - and two young developing kids as back up - and no second row can be viewed as a prop - unlike last season where we had fletcher.
We are lightweight in the second row - not on numbers but on size.
A new prop would allow coley to be given spells in the second row
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Cruncher posted:
lucky 13 posted:
I don't understand what you chaps fail to understand about IL's recent statement that we've already got more than enough props.

Note, I'm not saying I agree with that, but I think it's safe to conclude from those words that, if we bring someone else in, it won't be a prop.
I would think with the case hanging over Fekka IL would have lined up or at least made inquiries for a front row ,if he had a prop lined up with all this going on he would probably not be able to mention it.

When he first came on board he said we have only £140grand to spend 2 signings a back and a forward, well 3 signings later all backs and £170 grand to spend , why say thats probably our last signing and not thats it? .
Things can change not that I'm complaining he has done very well with little to spend :) just posting what I got told only time will tell maybe it is wishful thinking this team is probably one class front row away from having a real chance and may go close any way :blush:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!