Question via Dave O, re Feka

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
highland convert

Question via Dave O, re Feka

Post by highland convert »

Obviously I don't want this to restart the blocked thread. It was correct to block. However as in other sports, win loose or draw v polis will FEka be called before the rl hierarchy for his actions. It would not be the first police action that folded but the sporting bodies continued the fight. In teaching and the medical prof.it is rife.

The question, has anyone been called before the disciplinery committee for actions outwith the playing field other than drugs? HC
lucky 13

Re: Question via Dave O, re Fe...

Post by lucky 13 »

Long and Gleason betting bringing the game into disrepute although connected as they were betting against there own team , apart from that I'm struggling it's normally dealt with in house by the players team ?
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
cpwigan

Re: Question via Dave O, r...

Post by cpwigan »

Wasn't Joe Lydon dropped from the GB tour for an alleged assault. Des Drummond was dropped at the same time for attacking a Widnes spectator
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Subject: Re: Question via Dave O, re Feka...

Sorry if I caused a problem with my previous post I was just commenting on what I had heard.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Do not worry. Dave O is on his way to your house as we type. Big Brother has been infomed.

:wink:
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Don't worry about it Josie "Herr" Dave O just likes to rule the message board moderators with an iron rod.
:wink:

Only joking Dave O, no harm intended. :lol:

Nine

Post by Nine »

Out of interest, should the worst come to the worst contrary to all our hopes, the outcome of a totally separate and different case in the Liverpool papers today may be of interest:

A man guilty of breaking another man's jaw with a single punch was sentenced for GBH by Warrington Crown Court yesterday. The offender was, at the time of the attack, drunk and mistakenly thought the victim was someone who had earlier offended him. He was sentenced to 10 months in prison suspended for 2 years, plus an 18-month supervision order.
Squad number 18!
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Careful. the thread is about rl comeback not the court. GBH is automatic crown court. Thats why it has been sent there, HC
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Although very interesting and it does offer some hope should Feka be found guilty. Knowing how much disparity there is in the British judicial I wouldn't be surprised if he gets sent down for 3 years, typical!! :conf:

Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

with over-crowding in jails its quite common for first offenders to be given a suspended sentence if foung guilty. i.e 1 year in prison suspended for 2 years. Just for anyone who doesn't know what this means (i know you all probably do but hey) it means he would not go to jail, but if he were to commit a crime in the 2 years that his sentence was suspended for he would serve his suspended sentence plus and sentence for the new crime.

It would be interesting to see re: work visa how it would effect him, and even if he over came that problem would the RL demand action be taken in some way?. the RFL take a heavy stance against fighting the reason the RL games did not feature any fight esq bits or animations is because the RFL did not want the sport portrayed like that.

One thing is for sure this is going to be a tricky situation should the worst happen. However until further deatils are released this is all useless conjecture i guess
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure