THE PRYCE IS RIGHT? OR IS HE???????

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
jimofwigan

THE PRYCE IS RIGHT? OR IS HE???????

Post by jimofwigan »

There is a rumour circulating that his foot injury is not healing and he may miss this season. The foot may never heal and he may retire before his career has even began.
:sadl: :nerv: :eusa4:
lucky 13

Re: THE PRYCE IS RIGHT? OR IS ...

Post by lucky 13 »

We will have to wait and see but when we went to great lengths before signing Mathers I think it highly unlikely Price would have not been checked , he was also in full training before he had a set back and at this stage thats all it seems to be 4 weeks and he may be back according to the man himself .
;quote;
The 21-year-old revealed he has tried to make a comeback from this same injury before – during his time with Gloucester RU Club last season – but it was premature, ending in failure and setting him back even further.
Pryce insists he won't make the same mistake twice.

He said: "I won't be able to play in our last friendly at Widnes this weekend, and I won't be ready for the start of the season.
"I've not set a target game to make my comeback, but if all goes according to plan, I reckon it will be about two or three games into the season. It's not ideal, but it's nothing to worry about."

Pryce, a former Bradford player, broke his ankle early last year after switching codes.
He said: "I tried make a comeback, but it was too early and I only lasted about 20 minutes.
"I really don't want that to happen again at Wigan.
"I need to be spot on, fully fit, not about 60%."

Well it depends if you believe him

:blush:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
luke_robinsons_angel

Re: THE PRYCE IS RIGHT? OR...

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

i do hope it does heal soon, he is a brilliant player, and he should be a fantastic player for us
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

God posted:
With regards to retirement what a load of tosh that is, people said the same thing about Hock and Lockers and they are still playing, what an embarrassment it was for those people who said that. :blush: :blush:
Why? Who said that?
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
mike binder

Re: THE PRYCE IS RIGHT? OR IS ...

Post by mike binder »

jimofwigan posted:
There is a rumour circulating that his foot injury is not healing and he may miss this season. The foot may never heal and he may retire before his career has even began.
:sadl: :nerv: :eusa4:
im sure this day and age if its that bad there is some kind of op to sort it out ,my god they can give u a new heart but cant sort a foot problem out :exc:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Bear

Post by Bear »

I think he will be fine for about March. what would have been the point in him comming when he was half injured?

Dont forget these are just roumours from people who arent Karl. Only he knows when he is right but as my prediction says i think he will be fine for march
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

ive been told he needs 6 months off to get right
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
WxmWarrior

Post by WxmWarrior »

6 months sounds like a hell of a lay off for a foot injury unless its a break / combined ligament damage etc that requires surgery?

But in all the interviews thus far he has been running in training etc - I can't see it tbh but if thats the case we have cover in the backs and to bring someone like Pryce in part way through the season would be a positive impact.
"[img]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7545 ... orsxt9.jpg[/img]"

"...try the veal, I'm here all week.."

Bear

Post by Bear »

Its one thing running, but another pushing off your ankles to stop players getting past you who are running at speed. I think he should come back when he feels ready
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

hope we have not bought another pig in the poke

if he gets fit he could become a big asset for us running out wide in the centres
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White