Re: Jamie Thackray

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

source?

RLfans?
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

hope your right pa we need more depth ,you have posted a good few accurate ones :D
thomo

Post by thomo »

Would love this to be true (would cure my obession with me wanting another prop)
He could also cover second row as well which would give the option of pushing Bailey back to the centres as an in game emergency or to allow time for Pryce and Calderwood to get themselves fit.
Also by giving support to Fielden and Fekka it would get the best from them - fekka could play in the short 12 minute burst he is effective and Fielden would not need to be an 80 minute prop.

Comment in Sunday people is that we are a little light in the forwards especially at prop
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

thomo posted:
Would love this to be true (would cure my obession with me wanting another prop)
He could also cover second row as well which would give the option of pushing Bailey back to the centres as an in game emergency or to allow time for Pryce and Calderwood to get themselves fit.
Also by giving support to Fielden and Fekka it would get the best from them - fekka could play in the short 12 minute burst he is effective and Fielden would not need to be an 80 minute prop.

Comment in Sunday people is that we are a little light in the forwards especially at prop
We dont need another prop Coley is fine there as is Prescott and O'Carroll along with Feka and Fielden .As long as we have no injuries these should see us throught the season.
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

[/quote]

We dont need another prop Coley is fine there as is Prescott and O'Carroll along with Feka and Fielden .As long as we have no injuries these should see us throught the season.[/quote]

I agree, after seeing Prescott and Coley today we don't need another prop.
thomo

Post by thomo »

But what if Fielden isn't quite right for the start of the season, what if Feka is unavailable for a part of the season, what if we get an injury.
In my opinion you can develop a young kid in the second row or in the centres but not in the front row. If Thackery is an otption, available, affordable and wanting to come then it should be considered to give Noble options.
Say to all six props the you all all playing for a place - best four in the 17
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

medlocke posted:
source?
Of course
:lol:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
thomo

Post by thomo »

According to League Weekly there are direct quotes from the owner -
"Although we are looking mainly at 2009 there is a very small leeway under this years cap if the right player became avaiaible to strengthen the squad" - these aren't his exact words but something very similar - indicates to me there could be something happening or they could be holding back for an injury
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
At the fans meeting they said there will be no more props this year, we dont need them.
But now there are questionmarks against Pryce and Feka, and who else is available?

the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

pieater-alex posted:
Signed on a two year deal announcement shortly.

its a long 'shortly'............ :eusa16:
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!