Re: 13 Days To LONDON!!.....

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
mstiggy

Re: 13 Days To LONDON!!......

Post by mstiggy »

Does anyone know for definite?? Are we playing in Cherry&White or the new Dark Blue strip?
pete&kaz

Post by pete&kaz »

mstiggy dont know for sure, all i know is that quins are playing in their light blue strip. it says on rlfans that we are in cherry and white
mstiggy

Post by mstiggy »

Pete&Kaz Cheers, thanks for that.
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

this time tomorrow we will hopefully be winning :)
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

From the Quins site:
Harlequins Rugby League are anticipating a bumper crowd for this weekend's home opener against the Wigan Warriors, with pre-sales of match day tickets
at record numbers.

The Etihad (East) Stand is now totally sold out and the North Stand, that was unused during 2007, has only 160 seats left for purchase.

With the British Army Community Cup Schools 9's festival being played prior to the main game, community ticket sales have also contributed to the boost in expected numbers, with over 2,300 having been snapped up by the London Schools competing in the tournament.

The visitors will also make up a good portion of the crowd with 1,200 tickets already sold to Wigan supporters out of the JJB Stadium and a further 800 Wiganers are expected to travel down on coaches and purchase tickets via the Harlequins Ticket Office.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I just got my tickets from the quins web site and only one stand is still on sale. Good job I checked.

Hopefully everyone who is travelling has got their tickets, it not I'd advise pre-purchasing on the quins site to avoid disapointment.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
WxmWarrior

Post by WxmWarrior »

I'm almost leaking fluids I'm that excited......just making a CD for the trip down! :)
"[img]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7545 ... orsxt9.jpg[/img]"

"...try the veal, I'm here all week.."

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

You know it will be funny if we get slaughtered 42-18

I will laugh anyway
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall