Season Start

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Jimmy 5 Bellies

Season Start

Post by Jimmy 5 Bellies »

If we dont get off to a good start i think Nobby will be shown the door..I then think lenegan will go and get the legend that is Shaun Edwards....Now thats what dreams are made of!!!!!
ancientnloyal

Re: Season Start

Post by ancientnloyal »

Noooooo, we dont have Uncle Mo any more. We need stability, Noble is one of the worlds best who else would come in at short notice with Nobles quality? Edwards is staying in Union for a good few years yet... Wales RU!?

It doesnt matter if we get a bad start... top6 all that matters and for me, eprsonally, the Challenge Cupp always is the main thing... i'd even sacrifice a guaranteed grand final spot for a chance for Wigan to have our cup again.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

i'd even sacrifice a guaranteed grand final spot for a chance for Wigan to have our cup again.
me too a+l
:roll:
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

At the fans forum last year IL said he had no intentions of replacing The king "nobby", and that Shaun "the great" Edwards has family commitments in london at the present time,

Shaun is happy doing what he is doing in Yawnion at the moment and still has a few years left on his current contract at Wasps as well as doing his thing with Wales,

I think IN TIME Edwards will be back where he belongs with us but not yet.

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i agree ste lord i can see him coming back to wigan one day but not in the near future for sure....
faz13

Post by faz13 »

Jimmy 5 Bellies posted:
If we dont get off to a good start i think Nobby will be shown the door..I then think lenegan will go and get the legend that is Shaun Edwards....Now thats what dreams are made of!!!!!
thats right sack another coach great thinking
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Edwards will return... it's inevitable but in many years time. Nothing wrong with Noble, IMO our best coach since Monie (cant really count the likes of gregory didnt have much time)
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
faz13

Post by faz13 »

noble is the coach for us with the team he has had,hes done wonders just think what he could do with his own team, just look at what he did at bradford his "team"
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

Jimmy 5 Bellies posted:

Another 'new user' posting a comment to try to get noticed!

pathetic theory!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

Lazy J

Post by Lazy J »

the-Bowtun-Warr ior posted:
Jimmy 5 Bellies posted:

Another 'new user' posting a comment to try to get noticed!

pathetic theory!
So dont comment, this site is in danger of becoming and cliquey as RL fans, the view of the poster is as relevant as yours. what if Mike Binder had posted it? (no offence mike yours was the first name that came to mind)would you post the same comments, i doubt it, if you want to cast doubts feel free (it is a discussion forum after all) but why shoot him down in flames, just dont respond, it wil slide down the list and go away.
There are 10 types of people, those who get binary and those who dont!