Salford

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
highland convert

Salford

Post by highland convert »

Am I being cynical but with Sky and Macrae being so close is Salford guarenteed that Franchise slot. I wonder if it was all a setup by Sky. Get macrae back cos he's a bright boy and we will see you OK. CD was allowed in to please Sky. macrae cropped up everywhere on the box since his return. Would make my prediction CC and SCR for the two slots. You never know Millward may have been foisted upon us by Sky before DW saw what he was like. The move was very fast considering. Fired and hired insort space of time. Could not have been on reputation alone. The puppet masters could be controlling more than you think. HC
Glynola

Re: Salford

Post by Glynola »

highland convert posted:
Am I being cynical but with Sky and Macrae being so close is Salford guarenteed that Franchise slot. I wonder if it was all a setup by Sky. Get macrae back cos he's a bright boy and we will see you OK. CD was allowed in to please Sky. macrae cropped up everywhere on the box since his return. Would make my prediction CC and SCR for the two slots. You never know Millward may have been foisted upon us by Sky before DW saw what he was like. The move was very fast considering. Fired and hired insort space of time. Could not have been on reputation alone. The puppet masters could be controlling more than you think. HC
And in other news Man did not land on the moon, Elvis lives and an Alien spacecraft has crashed in the nevada desert. :cool:
Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant. It just makes me want to set myself on fire!
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

i dont really understand. seems just a group of sentances to me. may just be me after having a tough morning and so my heads battered :lol:

sorry but, is this not a general rugby thing for the other section?
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Again I have a default problem I select the section required but on posting it defaults to warriors. I do not know if this is a problem will everyone that still uses the old style or not, HC Jim
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

WTF :lol:
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

waterside glens posted:
WTF :lol:
LMAO :lol:
highland convert