Re: Who tipped Bradford to fin...

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
butt monkey

Re: Who tipped Bradford to fin...

Post by butt monkey »

God posted:
Because IMO they will scrape into the top 6.

26-24 to Wakefield what a joke result that is for a team tipped to finish second or third :lol: :lol:

There own supporters saying "The pies will suffer this year at the hands of Bradford" :lol: :lol:

Please stop it my sides are hurting.
I did believe that the "mighty" Bulls may struggle this season. But, lets get it into context, it is only one game, and how many opening seasons fixtures have Wigan won over the last 6 years?
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
butt monkey

Re: Who tipped Bradford to...

Post by butt monkey »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
butt monkey posted:
and how many opening seasons fixtures have Wigan won over the last 6 years?
I believe i was a lucky pixie? :conf: :) :lol:
Talking about yourself again are you? :lol: :lol:

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

i went to the game and thought that bulls were pretty poor, harris and deacon were poor, burgess was good at times and not at others, morrison looked not at his best and tapou was really poor, how he is in their team is wonders to me, no pace, poor in defense and cant catch. brough and drew ran the show and played well, bradford played like us in the first 50-60 minutes but we can back and they didnt. its still early in the season so cant judge it too much yet.

btw getting back was a nightmare, waiting an hour for a train to leeds then getting there and waiting for 50 minutes then being told the train was cancelled and had to get a bus to bradford station and get a train back to preston, was a nightmare
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Mr Stu posted:
tapou was really poor, how he is in their team is wonders to me, no pace, poor in defense and cant catch.
Just goes to show, that the Brisbane Broncos got the decision to release their previous seasons top-try scorer, as the correct one.

They will also badly miss the yardage (not forgetting tries) that the "volcano" used to offer the forwards.

Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

hes not rated by the bradford fans and from what i have seen his defense is poor, there were a few times when wakey kicked too him that he didnt catch the ball but let it bounce which could easily have cost them a nother couple of tries, hes powerful but doesnt use it as he is pretty slow, and for the catches all he had to do in one play was to catch the ball and run to the line and it was a good pass to him he dropped it. when we play them in a fw weeks we should kick to him and run at him as hes pretty poor imo