Pie eaters

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
buckrogers

Pie eaters

Post by buckrogers »

Well what can i say.
Its the year of the Rhino!! theres only gonna be the dulls that's gonna give us a game this year.

Your team is appalling. :D and the whole super duper leauge know it.
Your no longer a good team. Your a Not bad team.

Buck Rogers - LEEDS
robjoenz

Re: Pie eaters

Post by robjoenz »

You've not seen half our team yet Whino!
Just you wait til JJB! Can't wait!
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

you struggled to break down a patched up team. one of your trys was never a try and we had one disalowed. you are out of the challenge cup and again you will win nothing. looks like another manager for the whinos. and your picture on the leeds web site makes you look like your face has been on fire and someone has put it out whith a shovel.if i looked like you i would shave my backside and walk on my hands.if beauty is skin deep you where born inside out.everyone has the right to be ugly but you abuse that right.see you at the jjb later in the year im sure ill reconise you!
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

the grinch posted:
your picture on the leeds web site makes you look like your face has been on fire and someone has put it out whith a shovel.if i looked like you i would shave my backside and walk on my hands.if beauty is skin deep you where born inside out.everyone has the right to be ugly but you abuse that right.see you at the jjb later in the year im sure ill reconise you!
I can hardly type I'm laughing so much. Top response.

Dave
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Likewise, that's brought a huge grin to me face :D

Just checked Whinos site too, couldnt have put it better meself!
king carney

Post by king carney »

leeds scum wat have u won in the last few years where were u at old trafford???? eh no reply!!! the whinos had 14 men that not including the touchjudges u struggled to beat us we had an average side on paper.but also what u must remember the warriors faithful went to headingly not expecting tom win and you lot being so chuffed about beating us shows how much u wish u were us!!!!!!!!!!!
buckrogers

Post by buckrogers »

flippin eck you get to last years final an your champs.

1 question, Did you win it??
I hope your talking about my avatar....Cos if your talking about profiles, Its gonna get messy
:sly:
Buck Rogers - LEEDS
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Nah, we saw your profile
warriors

Post by warriors »

We my not of won it. But aleast we got to the finals. An how did we get to play at the finials????????????? By beating Leeds.

So you have just bin told. The same happened last year. We got beat first game. Then we won some, an lost some. An we got to the finals
the pie man

Post by the pie man »

bucks right....we didnt win it ,we got beat again,ok we beat leeds in the first GF .but what have we done since...sorry but we're just not good enough ..and yes i do still support wigan