Re: redline coach

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:conf: No young person in their right mind especially male has white shoe polish on them. More likely an older female with a penchant for morris dancing :)
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

This thread will now be locked.

The language used by all parties is unacceptable on this message board. Personal abuse is not acceptable. Any repeats of this behaviour from any users will lead to their account being blocked.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
wigan pie man

Post by wigan pie man »

Dawn O wrote:
Bear wrote:I would also like to point out that the front of the coach didn't tell us to calm down they simply shouted "Will you shut the F**K Up you little brats" and also made fingered jestures. Shawks would back me up on this. I was also not happy about being blamed for sticking shoe whitener down the toilet. So people are wanting us to behave like adults, but the adults are bringing themselves down to this "Our Level".

If they want us to behave like adults, why not tell us to calm down like adults, as this made more conflict. So i think its our lads that should also be owed an appology.
You were all brats!!! the fact is I was sat at the back of the coach and after coming back from sorting stuff out with the driver my stuff was thrown on the floor and your gang sat there.I then said that we was sat there and you didnt bat an eyelid. I then asked if the full 20 were on the coach and you were not taking any notice.

The driver asked you if you had any drink because of what happened at Quins and you all said no which was complete rubbish!

The driver was trying to talk to you about the shoe polish and you weren't listening thats when I shouted to shut the f@@k up. Its not about loud and proud the fact is stuff was happening on that coach and you were not helping yourselves at all.

I had to go and try and clean up all your mess at the back of the coach (one lad tried to clean up so thanks).

Behave like childish brats and you wont get on any of the coaches - I guess you are on last chance saloon with Mike
very interesting thread.
dawn .......i admire you for standing your ground against what appears to you a bunch of drunken teenagers.

BUT........i dont think calling em brats and effing at em was the best way.

i can only praise these lads for not reacting to such words.
if somebody had said that to me when i was 16/17 and had a couple of pints, or even sober, i would have more than likely smacked em in the gob. fair play to these lads for showing restraint.

it shows to me that they are a decent bunch. OK a couple went OTT from what i gather, but the majority were just doing what teenagers do.

remember a few weeks ago..........a gang of teenagers got life inprisonment for kicking a bloke to death in warrington??
think youierself lucky you just came upon a group of boisterous youths and not a bucch of yobs.

think about it dawn.........you could one day use those words to the wrong people.

anyway.......as i say, i believe it was a bit OTT from 2 lads in particular, both not regular away goers with this crowd of lads i think, and i believe some of the lads actually apologised for these idiots ..........so dont tar them all with the same brush until they give you good reason to.

yes.........i know most of those lads, i have met most of them, and my wife has given some lifts to games, and she reckons they were all polite every time.

so aye, whilst they do have a couple of drinks at games, as long as they arnt wrecking away supporters coaches im quite happy for this bunch to be supporting wigan warriors.
WIGAN PIE MAN ......SPONSORED BY MECCA BINGO