Re: redline coach

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

shawcross da warrior wrote:why dont you all shut the f**k up.....

its over and done with we arnt going to go with redline again so you have your silence back and your no alchol.

why cant it just be put to bed now, because as i have said aslong as you all slag our lads off i will fire it back at you.

here here!

from the gist of just the journey there, the las at the back were a little boisterous (still ont actually see what they've one wrong) and those at the front were a little misserable - seemed to want the coach to themselves! they' be ok on our usual coach on the way home when we have a goo sing!

anyway bloody drop it, it seems a bear and Shawky bash - not nice!

ps. shame to hear you wont travel with us anymore! you must of felt the brute of this!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Can we move this to away days?
the-Bowtun-Warrior

I wouldn't say it fits in any board-the stuff now being thrown around! :lol:

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:( I agree.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Some good makings for inclusion/exclusion here cpwigan, a nice humanistic study

If it helps people on here... My journey home was fine, got through the diversion without traffic and the only arguing was with Radio1 playing s***
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

It makes travel via car a more viable option

If i was bear and co I would hire a minibus and travel that way then you can suit yourselves

Not sure this thread is good for Consig who seems a decent guy just trying to please you all.
wigan_twins

Post by wigan_twins »

shawcross da warrior wrote:here here bear totally agree :exc: :exc: :exc:

there was shouting at us from the front of the coach, they told us to cut the swearing out then did it themselves.....

they were equally as bad as us in my opinion.
iam sorry but alll 20 is not correct cause i was one of them and iam one of the most quiets people in hte world on a coach i bet all the time i said about 10words n the rest of the time i was asleeep!!
any1 whos fancys a gd hard shagin message me men nd especially women ;) xxxxxxxxxxx
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

Just my opinion on this, I was with the group in question and I'll back up Bear and Shawcross, we were simply having a laugh and being loud, and while we were drinking we weren't going overboard with it (except maybe one or two who got told off in no uncertain terms by us)... I actually said to a woman before we got off at the first services that I realised we sounded like "d"ckheads" although we weren't and that we were all there for a laugh and that we weren't going to cause any trouble, be it with our own fans or opposition fans. Her reply was "don't worry about it, you're no trouble"... seems to be a bit of a contradiction here? When we were coming home we were actually a bit quieter, I personally stopped singing and just sat talking quietly to my girlfriend and I believe one lad with us had his attentions focussed on a girl also, whereas the others bar about 5 people were all too tired to go mental, plus they respected the situation. I think people need to calm down about it, as I've seen a lot worse and we're nowhere near as bad as some football fans.
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

right, rant time.

firstly, very annoyed as i was working early staurday and that didn't help one bit.

secondly, to the blonde bint at the front who alled us all brats. let me tell you something. you didn't start off in a very mature manner saying the back 5 seats were taken. any names on them? i think not, who gave you the right to take those seats if you weren't sat on them.

secondly, i work for a living, i deal with peoples problems and finances. what gives you the gaul to call me and a lot of people you don't know brats. to me that's prejudice and its discrimination. you saw a bunch of youths having a laugh and you stereotype them with the young n*b heads that get kicked out jumpin' jacks on a saturday night. secondly you singled us out because we were a bunch of youths.

and why on gods green and blue earth would we bring white shoe polish on the f***ing coach for :angry: if any of the lads at the back were to block the toilets with anything, it would have been a half full can of fosters.

when we got bricked i walked to bear towards the front, and saw some chap having a pee on the stairs! not in the toilet, but on the stairs! so that begs the question, how can you blame us for a stupid thing like shoving white shoe polish down a toilet when theres a mid 20s toss pot having a slash on the stairs!

i must admit i like mikes coaches, he bought a ticket off me a few years back and tats how i know him, but i dont see it as fair that because we are younger, we got the fignger pointed in this direction. you're just as bad as anyone if you are to judge somebody.

mike said, at the ground, 50 people on his coach want booze and want a laugh, and that's exactly what we did. so anyone that would like to dispute that can shove their back row seats up their shi**er.

rant over. (apologies over spelling)
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
the-Bowtun-Warrior

- psycho - wrote:right, rant time.
to the blonde bint at the front who alled us all brats. let me tell you something. you didn't start off in a very mature manner saying the back 5 seats were taken. any names on them? i think not, who gave you the right to take those seats if you weren't sat on them.

:eh:

she did say that i recall! but was there not a bloke on them?

by the sound of things im glad i didn't get that coach on the way back! ridiculous!