Re: redline coach

Organise your next away trip, see who else is going or even arrange group transport with other Wigan fans.
Bear

Post by Bear »

I knew we were just a bit bousterous, but that can be sorted out.
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Bear

Post by Bear »

I would also like to point out that the front of the coach didn't tell us to calm down they simply shouted "Will you shut the F**K Up you little brats" and also made fingered jestures. Shawks would back me up on this. I was also not happy about being blamed for sticking shoe whitener down the toilet. So people are wanting us to behave like adults, but the adults are bringing themselves down to this "Our Level".

If they want us to behave like adults, why not tell us to calm down like adults, as this made more conflict. So i think its our lads that should also be owed an appology.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

here here bear totally agree :exc: :exc: :exc:

there was shouting at us from the front of the coach, they told us to cut the swearing out then did it themselves.....

they were equally as bad as us in my opinion.
Dawn O

Post by Dawn O »

Bear wrote:I would also like to point out that the front of the coach didn't tell us to calm down they simply shouted "Will you shut the F**K Up you little brats" and also made fingered jestures. Shawks would back me up on this. I was also not happy about being blamed for sticking shoe whitener down the toilet. So people are wanting us to behave like adults, but the adults are bringing themselves down to this "Our Level".

If they want us to behave like adults, why not tell us to calm down like adults, as this made more conflict. So i think its our lads that should also be owed an appology.
You were all brats!!! the fact is I was sat at the back of the coach and after coming back from sorting stuff out with the driver my stuff was thrown on the floor and your gang sat there.I then said that we was sat there and you didnt bat an eyelid. I then asked if the full 20 were on the coach and you were not taking any notice.

The driver asked you if you had any drink because of what happened at Quins and you all said no which was complete rubbish!

The driver was trying to talk to you about the shoe polish and you weren't listening thats when I shouted to shut the f@@k up.

Its not about loud and proud the fact is stuff was happening on that coach and you were not helping yourselves at all.

I had to go and try and clean up all your mess at the back of the coach (one lad tried to clean up so thanks).

Behave like childish brats and you wont get on any of the coaches - I guess you are on last chance saloon with Mike
Bear

Post by Bear »

The lads that actually did tidy up were myself and shawcross, we did say that when there was 10 minutes left in the journey to get all our stuff together. We were listening about the shoe pollish, we were just laughing because it was that stupid that any one brings it onto a coach. I actually remember you shouting are all your 20 on and i clearly shouted back "Yes were all hear"
I cant remember you saying you were sat in the seats that i moved to because i wanted nothing to do with them, so it shows you as i am mature, if i was a brat in that situation i would have stayed at the back, not cleaned up, argued with you all and mouthed off. But for the sake of peice i clearly appologised and actually said to Hogan that we were being rather boisterous. Ale ok, yes we were maybe in the wrong but like Mike says, we pay like adults so we drink like them. None of our lads swore directaly at you, but for some reason we were sworn at, when it could have been put like this "could you please be quiet the driver has something to say." Which was being said by myself to the lads... I do try my best to keep things under controll.
shawcross da warrior

it was me and stotty cleaning up and we did move you im sat there move, so we did. then you said ohhh theres loads of them lets go to the front so it was you who had the problem with us right from the off.... :angry

i told you 3 times we were all here but you didnt listen, i offered to give you all the money there and then and you said no so i waited for the chap to come up later...

i think we should just quit the arguing to be honest because knowone willl win if you keep saying it was us i will post continuassly to say it wasnt and visa versa.

lets just let it die.
Bear

Post by Bear »

Fair enough shawks, ive had my say in the matter
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Bear wrote: Ale ok, yes we were maybe in the wrong but like Mike says, we pay like adults so we drink like them.
My two-pennethworth!

I was under the illusion that it is illegal for the consumption of alcohol by passengers, under the license agreement that driver's have to drive PSV vehicles. I may be wrong, but if the driver was to be "puled over", the Police would have the right to confiscate all alcohol AND heavily fine/dock points of the driver. :doz:

If you drink alcohol on coaches......it is at the driver's discretion and his risk!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Dawn O

Post by Dawn O »

Bear wrote:The lads that actually did tidy up were myself and shawcross, we did say that when there was 10 minutes left in the journey to get all our stuff together. We were listening about the shoe pollish, we were just laughing because it was that stupid that any one brings it onto a coach. I actually remember you shouting are all your 20 on and i clearly shouted back "Yes were all hear"
I cant remember you saying you were sat in the seats that i moved to because i wanted nothing to do with them, so it shows you as i am mature, if i was a brat in that situation i would have stayed at the back, not cleaned up, argued with you all and mouthed off. But for the sake of peice i clearly appologised and actually said to Hogan that we were being rather boisterous. Ale ok, yes we were maybe in the wrong but like Mike says, we pay like adults so we drink like them. None of our lads swore directaly at you, but for some reason we were sworn at, when it could have been put like this "could you please be quiet the driver has something to say." Which was being said by myself to the lads... I do try my best to keep things under controll.

You pay like adults so you drink like adults???!!! Are you over eighteen?

shawcross da warrior

why dont you all shut the f**k up.....

its over and done with we arnt going to go with redline again so you have your silence back and your no alchol.

why cant it just be put to bed now, because as i have said aslong as you all slag our lads off i will fire it back at you.