hull v wakey

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER

hull v wakey

Post by WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER »

before you kick off at me this is not off topic. i didn't see the game tonight but i believe one of the wakey players got red carded for something not too different to mathers tackle on king but with an extra elbow to boot. wonder what punishment he will get?. i also heard that the idiot klown has given 100 + penalties in a handfulof games.
GeoffN

Re: hull v wakey

Post by GeoffN »

WESTCUMBRIARIVE RSIDER wrote:before you kick off at me this is not off topic. i didn't see the game tonight but i believe one of the wakey players got red carded for something not too different to mathers tackle on king but with an extra elbow to boot. wonder what punishment he will get?. i also heard that the idiot klown has given 100 + penalties in a handfulof games.
I watched it, and it was a very similar tackle (no "extra elbow" that I saw). I reckon it should be the same 3 games that Mathers got.
I thought Klein had a reasonable game, actually, although Wakey were hard done by on quite a few occasions.
turf

Post by turf »

GeoffN Posted:

I thought Klein had a reasonable game
Yes I agree with you GeoffN, but he still gave too many penalties!! :( :( :conf: :conf:
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »