Lockers

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
First Try Tickle

Lockers

Post by First Try Tickle »

Well, just got back in and I'm still totally disgusted with the team and especially our captain. That was one of the worst performaces by a full team i have seen in 30 years, it was that bad.

But lockers, well he was a disgrace. I was stood against the wall and hopefully he heard what i said. He just shows no passion and will not run. After the last try he just stood in his usual hands on hips stance and nothing.

He should be giving a public appology tomorrow from himself and the team, and stand down as captain.

cpwigan

Re: Lockers

Post by cpwigan »

Was he the worst? Did not seem so to me. For what its worth he seemed to injure an arm / should 10 mins into the second half.

But was he the worst? Trents defence? Colbon? Fielden?

The only positive I could find was young McIllorum out of an entire team.
stusmithnwa

Post by stusmithnwa »

if you have facebook join this group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9149952276
dannydutson

Post by dannydutson »

they were all a disgrace. Thought Feka and hanson tried hard, tommy was good in defence. Our forwards didnt do their job today so barrett and tommy have nothing to work with. The players should be ashamed of themselves after todays performance, if only they were as passionate as the fans.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Why knock Lockers when all the team DID not perform '
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

I'm not joining the Locker knockers or the anti Nobby brigade, but something needs to change and change quick.
Didn't go to Giants, but based on the result and what I saw today and at Wire, we only seemed to want to play for the last 10 minutes.
OK, we lost Richards early on, but we still have 10 or so alleged "top class" players, so where were they?
No passion
No pride
no sense of direction
Play has become predictable and when it doesn't work, we don't seem to have anything else to fall back on.

I just hope and pray that KR get the backlash on Monday.

No, I don't have the answer, but then again, I'm not the one being paid to perform.

The only realistic suggestion I have at the moment is to introduce performace related pay. I can handle losing if we play well, but not the capitulation we saw today :angry:

Right, rant over
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

He gets a lovely shiny new 4 year contract and repays the club with an astonishing game of Rugby, what a joke, he non existant, total wasiste of air, when i think of his rucby skills the KACK comes to mind!
Onebigfeka

Post by Onebigfeka »

Four more years as captain i think not. we will lose to many fans. Has anyone ever seen him bossing anybody! never
24hrs in a day
24 cans in a case
coincidence?
i think not
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

we knock lockers because he does not show any leadership qualities what so ever ,

CP

take ur blinkers off and open ur eyes

ar eyou related to Loughlin m8 , you must be
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Leadership I do not consider in terms of how he plays. To be honest the leadership issue is one I would gladly chanfge but we have no leaders. Trent maybe but he will go so then we are back to square 1

The player? Sorry but I thought he was no worse than several. I thought in thesecond half he actually beat a few tackles.

As I say. Plenty were worse IMO