Warrington 6 Harlequins 8

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
GeoffN

Warrington 6 Harlequins 8

Post by GeoffN »

:D
Bear

Re: Warrington 6 Harlequins 8

Post by Bear »

50 YARD TRY BY A PROP I HEARD! :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

WOOOOOOOOOOO!

that'll do us!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

So with such a low score, does that make London crap?
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
turf

Post by turf »

Not a good game again because of the conditions. It was a mudbath.

Also nice to see the official Richard Silverwood had a decent game!! :D :D
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

FROM A TO B wrote:So with such a low score, does that make London crap?
God wrote:And clueless in attack??

Sometimes i do dispair.
Nope to both!

Just that I don't think anyone cares what the Quins results are, we are more concerned with how Wigan are performing, and should be improving regardless of weather!!!

We are a third of the way through the season, with no recognisable signs of improvement, from a side looking bereft of ideas for most of the game. With say just a few sporadic individual breaks from the odd players.

Note, most of Wigan's trys have been scored from kicks. Not running/handling/support play/set moves; more the oppositions inability to deal with Trent's (primarily) kicks. That does not make a great team, nor will it guarantee the continued success of such plays during the season and especially the "bigger" games.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
turf

Post by turf »

As I say, he had a very good game Richard Silverwood. Above all though Morph, as you posted above, about the conditions, I thought that Silverwood used some common sense and was not over fussy in as you say Morph, energy sapping conditions.

Well done and well refereed by Silverwood!! :eusa2:
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

butt monkey wrote:

Sometimes i do dispair.
Nope to both!

Just that I don't think anyone cares what the Quins results are, we are more concerned with how Wigan are performing, and should be improving regardless of weather!!!

We are a third of the way through the season, with no recognisable signs of improvement, from a side looking bereft of ideas for most of the game. With say just a few sporadic individual breaks from the odd players.

Note, most of Wigan's trys have been scored from kicks. Not running/handling/support play/set moves; more the oppositions inability to deal with Trent's (primarily) kicks. That does not make a great team, nor will it guarantee the continued success of such plays during the season and especially the "bigger" games.
might not be the most attractive, but lookat the league table
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

FROM A TO B wrote:
butt monkey wrote:

Sometimes i do dispair.
Nope to both!

might not be the most attractive, but lookat the league table
You can say that at season's end, especially IF Wigan have won anything. As for now, don't be smug and so self-satisfied that Wigan are sweeping all before them :wink:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
turf

Post by turf »

As you say Morph, two games, in the same conditions, refereed two extremely different ways.

Klein wasn't sparkling at all last night, but I thought compared to his game on Good Friday and his (roomered) nightmare of a game on Easter Monday that tonight, Richard Silverwood was exceptional.

If every referee is this League would just use common sense as if every game was a mudbath, then we may see less penalties and more play.