karl pryce

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
screamy18

karl pryce

Post by screamy18 »

i know there maybe numerous other posts about this but when will karl pryce actually be fit ? does anyone no anything about him and how hes doing ?
coz at the moment im very confused
nathan_rugby

Re: karl pryce

Post by nathan_rugby »

I dont think nobody knows.

The reason he is out if you didnt know is that he had a metal plate put into his foot and was brought back to quick in union. The plate then bent and supposedly cant be removed.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Asked the same question a couple of weeks ago but got the thread locked. One of the reasons I don't come round much is the attitude of that mod. The web site I refer to is up and running. Links to personal webs is a thing I have seen done here a hundred times so it can't be against policy. The question about Pryce is genuine. Several of my posts have been genuine questions immediately blocked by Dave O. For that reason, Mike, I wish to object to Dave O remaining a mod. Jim (HC)
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

pieater-alex wrote:Sources close to the Wigan club on rlfans say he will be back for Bradford away (28th April) in the first team and next week he will be in the reserves.

Hock and Prescott will be back a week prior to the Bradford game.
Great news if correct
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Fujiman wrote:
pieater-alex wrote:Sources close to the Wigan club on rlfans say he will be back for Bradford away (28th April) in the first team and next week he will be in the reserves.

Hock and Prescott will be back a week prior to the Bradford game.
Great news if correct
It is rlfans! :wink:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

take it with a pinch of salt off rlfans... :roll:
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Although on RL fans they made a post about barret being out and everybody rubbished it on here saying ill believe it when i see it.

If its sources close to the club.

I do hope he comes back, even if he doesnt play this year, he is a talent already and can be unstoppable.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

nathan_rugby wrote:Although on RL fans they made a post about barret being out and everybody rubbished it on here saying ill believe it when i see it.

If its sources close to the club.

I do hope he comes back, even if he doesnt play this year, he is a talent already and can be unstoppable.
But there in lies the crux of rlfans - like astrologers :roll: Eventually - post enough drivel/speculation and innuendo and eventually they will get one right! :eh: That doesn't mean that all they publish is correct or comes from official sources.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
kris_roy

Post by kris_roy »

ive heard pryce could be making a debut pretty soon as there making his shirt throughout the week, due to his height he needs it specially made with more length adding onto the bottom, not surpriding since he has to duck to get into the training complex at orrell and when walking through the jjb
BORN WIGAN,
LIVE WIGAN,
DIE WIGAN!!!!!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

he has to duck to get under the sticks on the pitch ,and then he has to walk like a crab to fit threw them
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME