Barrett will ....

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
gillysmyhero

Re: Barrett will ....

Post by gillysmyhero »

My mate the stalker has been in touch to say that yes Barrett has had an Operation on his knee and no he has not gone back to Oz.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

gillysmyhero wrote:My mate the stalker has been in touch to say that yes Barrett has had an Operation on his knee and no he has not gone back to Oz.
yes he has the club haven given him leave for a week to sort a few things out ,will be returning early next week
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

Im going to have to sack my Stalker than.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

mike binder wrote:
gillysmyhero wrote:My mate the stalker has been in touch to say that yes Barrett has had an Operation on his knee and no he has not gone back to Oz.
yes he has the club haven given him leave for a week to sort a few things out ,will be returning early next week
All a bit strange to me this. Why would they let a player travel who has just had a knee op? Especially so far in a cramped plane(unless he's gone business class but this is still not ideal) to sort a few things out. Very strange :conf:
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

I'm a bit concerned that if he has gone back to Aus that it could mean that he is further away from fitness than we first told.And secondly why has the club not been honest and said that Barretts injury was worse than they had first told us.They,ve told us that other players like Hock,Prescot,Mcllorum are out long term so why have they been so secretive about Barrett ?
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

My Stalker mate has been in touch Barretts not been seen for over a week so Mr Binder you could be right about him going back to Aus.He has Defo had an Opertion on his Knee and has said it will be 3 to 4 weeks from his Operation before he plays again.So i dont think he will be fit for the Bredford game.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Not sure if hes been to Aus but he was interviewed in the South Stand bar today be back for Saints match.
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Fujiman wrote:
mike binder wrote:
All a bit strange to me this. Why would they let a player travel who has just had a knee op? Especially so far in a cramped plane(unless he's gone business class but this is still not ideal) to sort a few things out. Very strange :conf:
must have been his double in the SS Bar before the game then. Doesn't think he will be right for Bulls, but will be there for Stains :wink:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

gillysmyhero wrote:My Stalker mate has been in touch Barretts not been seen for over a week so Mr Binder you could be right about him going back to Aus.He has Defo had an Opertion on his Knee and has said it will be 3 to 4 weeks from his Operation before he plays again.So i dont think he will be fit for the Bredford game.

not could be right i am :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

According to this weeks obsrver, Barretts not been back home to Aus last week. Mr Binder are you still sure :lol: