Saints and Wire LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
DaveO

Re: Saints and Wire LOSE!!!!!!...

Post by DaveO »

God wrote:Why? is he going to block the thred because of our deserved gloating towards the great unwashed, and the most dangerous club in the world??.
Certainly not. I don't know what cpw is on about.

These results are an even bigger surprise than ours.

No one expected us to beat Leeds, not even you who predicted a loss :wink: but did anyone expect Saints and Wire to lose to the teams propping up the league?

Wakey v Wire? OK Wire may not be all they are cracked up to be but the Saints result (especially the manner of it) is not only a shock but very funny.

Dave
Matthew

Re: Saints and Wire LOSE!!!!!!...

Post by Matthew »

Few things are sweeter than the two teams I despise the most losing - in the same weekend we beat the league leaders!

To sweeten the deal still further, Westwood and maria were both sent off! Nice to see two dirty players getting what they deserve for once!

Whilst it may not last for long; it's nice to be in 2nd place - when stains aren't even in the top six!

The silence from p'n'b is almost deafening!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------