Gareth Carvell

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
binxterboy

Re: Gareth Carvell

Post by binxterboy »

why would saints sign carvell? for next year they've got fozzard, cayless, pulletoa[can't spell it],graham,fasavalau ,bennett, hargreaves.and even fat bot kieron could play there. idont think they'd want or could afford another prop
♫ тнз ѕσчτн ѕтαиδ мαѕѕіνз ♪
warriors united

Post by warriors united »

in mondays league express it says warrington have also joined the race for him proberbly just paper talk i dont know
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Rumours round the Stains ground is the Carvell will be a Stains player next season and Fozzard is heading to the JJB.
warriors united

Post by warriors united »

i heard the fozzard roumour on friday dont know how true it is but i heard he had deep vein thrombosis we start work 3 doors away from his house in june so i will ask him
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Panchitta Marra wrote:Rumours round the Stains ground is the Carvell will be a Stains player next season and Fozzard is heading to the JJB.
They are also claiming that Adam Mogg is joining them for next season.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Panchitta Marra

To me Adam Mogg would have been a far better signing than Phelps, Mogg is fast, strong and can tackle.
Dont know what your thoughts are on Fozzard though Butt Monkey, personally, I say leave well alone.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Panchitta Marra wrote:To me Adam Mogg would have been a far better signing than Phelps, Mogg is fast, strong and can tackle.
Dont know what your thoughts are on Fozzard though Butt Monkey, personally, I say leave well alone.
Apparently, Wigan were well in the "throws" of signing Fozzard under the Chairmanship of Peter .....(sorry, I cannot remember his name - but he was the club's ex-solicitor). Until Mo made his return to the club and instantly "tore up" the deal as he regarded him at that time as "not Wigan standard"!

If I remember correctly, he signed for Warrington before then moving onto you know who. Bit "long in the tooth" now.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Panchitta Marra

Hope your right BM, and we dont sign him. He plays well against us but is not too consistant against other clubs, as you say too old.
thomo

Post by thomo »

If we want a prop we should be going for Carvell
Thought he was immense on saturday against possibily the best front row in the world and he hadn't played for four months
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i dont want to sign fozzard now as he is to old and i hate him...

BUT...

i feel we need someone like him who just doesnt care, he would run at a brick wall and stil get up. he is a hard strong runner and always gives 100%...

i dont like admitting it but its true... :(