JUST 2 POINTS!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
primrose-n-blue

JUST 2 POINTS!

Post by primrose-n-blue »

Where do you think Wigans next win will come from?... Post me a message with the teams you could really see Wigan taking 2 points from this season
warriors

Re: JUST 2 POINTS!

Post by warriors »

How come you have doubts on Wigan????
I have none. Even tho they did play bad yes2day. i will still be their, shouting an cheering them on.

This is not a place for me to guess. Because knowing me, i will get it wrong. So lets just wait an find out. :D
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

primrose-n-blue posted:
Where do you think Wigans next win will come from?... Post me a message with the teams you could really see Wigan taking 2 points from this season
It could come from any team. You can't deny we have the talent in the team, I'm sure you remember a certain play-off last season? Then two more fantastic games against great opposition. It's virtually the same team, only we've acquired Danny Orr. The difference is now that we are playing poorly so it's only a matter of time before we get back into shape.

I'll give it to Warrington, they've built well and obviously had a good off-season. We had players out in the off-season and a lack of friendlies. I think we were very underprepared and having so many injuries to key players makes things worse. You may bring the salary cap into it but if you had 5 of your best players missing would you be on so much of a high?
mario

Post by mario »

primrose-n-blue posted:
The next 2 points will be on good friday followed by an easier 2 points on easter monday. then the following sunday we make it to the challenge cup final and then i don't suppose you'll be on this message board anymore.
WindleWarrior

Post by WindleWarrior »

Well said Mario!! Anybody got any predictions for Friday??

Going for 12-22
Faz x2/Orr and Radlinski

Goldilocks/Sculthorpe and Feaunati for Stains

Attendance: CAPACITY!!!

:D
primrose-n-blue

Well Mario and WindleWorrier, good friday is the day you are optomistic (or maybe just mystic) that you will gain your next two points...? I'll be routing for you, but it can't see it. :eusa15: But a capasity turnout..? Get real, they'll probably be more Stains fans.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

primrose-n-blue posted:
they'll probably be more Stains fans.
Fancy that at Knowsley Road
primrose-n-blue

Yep! torrry bout that Robjoenz, fort u were at home! jugding by everybodies confidence against the stains :eusa14:
Alex the Warrior

Post by Alex the Warrior »

To pick up on Rob's post. We are without our best player (Carney), playmaker (Lam), last season's top scorer (Hodgson), and have played most of the season without our top tackler (Cassidy) and have had to rush back our captain (Farrell) ahead of schedule. We have had to play second row forwards at centre and a really talented youngster is out for the season after being injured in the first minute of his full debut. If you add to this the fact that our first two away fixtures were at Bradford and Leeds, it is understandable that we are struggling. I know for a fact that Wire would be no better off in the same situation.
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
mario

Post by mario »

Alex the Warrior posted:
To pick up on Rob's post. We are without our best player (Carney), playmaker (Lam), last season's top scorer (Hodgson), and have played most of the season without our top tackler (Cassidy) and have had to rush back our captain (Farrell) ahead of schedule. We have had to play second row forwards at centre and a really talented youngster is out for the season after being injured in the first minute of his full debut. If you add to this the fact that our first two away fixtures were at Bradford and Leeds, it is understandable that we are struggling. I know for a fact that Wire would be no better off in the same situation.
In the same situation Wire would be thinking about relegation!