Video > DVD transfer request

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
trotski_tgwu

Re: Video > DVD transfer re...

Post by trotski_tgwu »

josie andrews wrote:
cpwigan wrote:
dawbz wrote: Thanks for that cp, now thats where i have a problem......... i don't have a dvd recorder :lol: , but i am in the process of looking for a new 42" plasma (I have been told LG are very good), so it sounds like a purchase of a dvd recorder is in order, anyone any ideas of wich make (tv + dvd) are worth a look at i would appreciate the info, thanks in advance.
Dawbz if you need I will convert the games for you.

You can buy video / dvd recorder combos.

I personally like Philips myself. What I would say is do not skimp on the DVD discs. I only use Verbatim.

What Wigan Pie Man says is true, some of the cheap players are far less fussy than more expensive ones.

Mine are all Philips equipment, discs as well, have never had a problem with them I do like Philips though (don't know if he likes mine) :lol: :lol:
Who Prince Philip? Josie :lol:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

cpwigan wrote:Give me aday or two and I will sort something for you A/L
Many thanks, just drop us an email when you're ready... might be a while as I still have to get broadband into my new home *sniff*
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

consigliere wrote:My only problem used to that copying like that would not work on my portable DVD player I use for work.
I had to convert all the files through NERO and make another compatible copy.

But I have cracked it now and even put last weeks match onto my mobile because I knew I wouldn't get chance to watch it this week otherwise.
Thats dead easy through NOKIA video manager.
Not a massive picture but it was good enough!
you should consider an ARCHOS mp4 player ,you can get an adapter that lets you copy from your tv then you can watch anything you want at anytime ,it even plays back on your tv just like a dvd player.